Attention! Please make a backup copy of your existing cutenews folder before downloading or upgrading to the new version.
- If you upgrade from Cutenews 1.5.0b, 1.5.1, 1.5.2 to 1.5.3, please while copying files from zip do not copy cdata. It deletes your previous data.
Installation variants for the version:
How to install or upgrade to v1.5.1
Please make a backup copy of your existing cutenews folder before downloading or upgrading to the new version.
- Download the archive of CuteNews 1.5.1 and unpack it.
- Replace the installed CuteNews version using the downloaded files if you intend to upgrade an existing installation; or copy those files to a new folder if you need a clear installation.
- Log in to the administration panel.
- The migration script will turn on automatically and transfer all the data. After that you need to log in again.
- In case of errors (e.g. 504 Gateway Timeout), just copy the data from the folder data to the folder cdata, and from data/upimages/ to uploads/ folder
- You need to fill in the following fields: nickname, password and administrator's email.
- If everything is correct you will be automatically logged in to the administration panel as the administrator.