Thank you for your discussion on our forum. We appreciate your comments and your criticism. Many of your suggestions we will accept for consideration and try to handle in the near future. For your convenience, we will soon release a feedback form that will allow all users to contact our support team for professional assistance in all of matters related to our project. We will write about this form in an additional post. So, please keep an eye on our news.
Please also pay your attention to our previous news, which has been recently edited: we've added some details concerning the changes in the CuteNews 1.4.7 update.
As for the CuteNews future, we look forward for your further cooperation. Your comments, feature suggestions, bug reports, etc. are always welcome! Our programmers are always diligently working to resolve possible problems as soon as possible.
There are things you should consider beside further CuteNews "development". At first some thoughts:
* There are many users who figured out to customize their CN installation
* There has been a support crew already in the forums - they've been and they are very helpfull
* I believe, that those support team members and many other users have done a really good job in the past years (without official support since 2008)
There are some questions I'd (or we'd) like to get answered by you:
* You always write "we will..." - but who are you? and how many are you? Could you introduce yourself?
* What is going to happen to the voluntary support members? Will CuteNews Support change to a one man show?
* What are your future plans with CN?
* What is your oppinion about UTF-8 Cutenews? Which is still more secure and reliable than 1.4.7 - see the discussions in the forums.
* Would be really nice to get some more details on you, your team and your targets.
Thank you in advance