Topic: Help in arabic language

hi to all..
i have recently used cutenews 1.4.7 in  my school site. the problem is that when i write in arabic it is stored in some thing deferent characters. and when i try to show then it is displayed not in arabic. i tried to open news.txt directly and found no arabic text.Replaced it directly and uploaded then flie, Dosplayed in arabic...
So the problem seems it is in storing process... How to solve this???? help please

Re: Help in arabic language

hi to all..
i have recently used cutenews 1.4.7 in  my school site. the problem is that when i write in arabic it is stored in some thing deferent characters. and when i try to show then it is displayed not in arabic. i tried to open news.txt directly and found no arabic text.Replaced it directly and uploaded then flie, Dosplayed in arabic...
So the problem seems it is in storing process... How to solve this???? help please

Dear User!

Our CuteNews 1.4.7 doesn't support Unicode. Please try converting your content by using the following service:

http://www.unicodetools.com/unicode/convert-to-html.php

When you add such kind of codes to your web site, please launch the RTE editor and select the "Use HTML in this article" in the Article Options.

Best regards,
CN Support team