Topic: Installing Cutenews - Time Zone Error

I just recently installed cutenews on my server, and I got this error.

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Denver' for 'MST/-7.0/no DST' instead in /home/content/90/9249390/html/cutenews.1.4.7/inc/main.mdu on line 140

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Denver' for 'MST/-7.0/no DST' instead in /home/content/90/9249390/html/cutenews.1.4.7/inc/main.mdu on line 141
  Good Evening InvalidEntry
Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Denver' for 'MST/-7.0/no DST' instead in /home/content/90/9249390/html/cutenews.1.4.7/inc/main.mdu on line 122

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/Denver' for 'MST/-7.0/no DST' instead in /home/content/90/9249390/html/cutenews.1.4.7/inc/main.mdu on line 123
, your last login was on 28 Jun 2012 14:56:35

I tried looking up the answer, but I just can't find anything that really helps me.

Re: Installing Cutenews - Time Zone Error

specially wrote it for you
https://cutephp.com/forum/index.php?showtop...st&p=154878