Topic: Problem withaccents and ñ in Cutenews 1.5.0

I install the new version of cutenews but when I write news I have problems with accents and ñ.
Look here http://marianaefans.org/teenangels.php
On the previous version I didn´t have this problem.
Hope you can help me solve it.
Thanks!

Re: Problem withaccents and ñ in Cutenews 1.5.0

At your site there should be installed  the code page  iso-8859-1. It should be inscribed in Options > General >  Frontend default codepage.
At the migration script there should also be inscribed iso-8859-1 if the previous news was written at this code.

Best regards,
CN Support team

Hi
I can't fix my site coding after upgrading from 1.4.6 to 1.5.0.
Special characters, ä or ö doesn't show up correctly, they are messed up.

http://www.huutokuva.net/o/jMSr.jpg

Content type in site is iso-8859-1. I also tried to put that in General options, but it desappears after saving.

I'll appreciate your help.

At your site there should be installed  the code page  iso-8859-1. It should be inscribed in Options > General >  Frontend default codepage.
At the migration script there should also be inscribed iso-8859-1 if the previous news was written at this code.

Are the special symbols shown in the administrative board?

Best regards,
CN Support team

Administer language is english.
But when I go Edit news, special symbols are there, in titles of news. When I edit news and put correct letters, saving news will change those symbols back.

It was so hurry to fix the site, that I had to reinstall old version back.

Are the special symbols shown in the administrative board?

We'll take into account your comments. We'll make all necessary changes in the new version of CuteNews, those bugs in the stable version will be removed. Now we're working at correct migration from 1.4x to 1.5 versions.

Best regards,
CN Support team