1 (edited by 2013-04-20 20:21:04)

Topic: Pagination doesn't work!

Hey guys... sorry for my bad english... xD

I'm trying to use the latest version of CuteNews (1.5.3), but I have a problem with the pagination...

In all pagination links, the value of "start_from" is the same. Take a look in the html:

<< Previous</a>  [url=/site/index.php?ucat=3&start_from=35]1[/url] [url=/site/index.php?start_from=35&ucat=3]2[/url] [url=/site/index.php?start_from=35&ucat=3]3[/url] [url=/site/index.php?start_from=35&ucat=3]4[/url] [url=/site/index.php?start_from=35&ucat=3]5[/url] [url=/site/index.php?start_from=35&ucat=3]6[/url] [url=/site/index.php?start_from=35&ucat=3]7[/url] <strong>8</strong> [url=/site/index.php?start_from=35&ucat=3]9[/url] [url=/site/index.php?start_from=35&ucat=3]10[/url] [url=/site/index.php?start_from=35&ucat=3]11[/url] [url=/site/index.php?start_from=35&ucat=3]12[/url] [url=/site/index.php?start_from=35&ucat=3]13[/url] [url=/site/index.php?start_from=35&ucat=3]14[/url] [url=/site/index.php?start_from=35&ucat=3]15[/url] [url=/site/index.php?start_from=35&ucat=3]16[/url] [url=/site/index.php?start_from=35&ucat=3]17[/url] [url=/site/index.php?start_from=35&ucat=3]18[/url] [url=/site/index.php?start_from=35&ucat=3]19[/url] [url=/site/index.php?start_from=35&ucat=3]20[/url] [url=/site/index.php?start_from=35&ucat=3]21[/url] [url=/site/index.php?start_from=35&ucat=3]22[/url] [url=/site/index.php?start_from=35&ucat=3]23[/url]  [url=/site/index.php?start_from=35&ucat=3]Next >>[/url]

So... all links lead to the same page! '-'

*I added the id="interno" bacause I need it for the navigation ;]

Can anybody help me?

Re: Pagination doesn't work!

Hi!

I dowloaded the Cutenews version from GitHub and the problem was solved!

Moderators: you can delete or close this topic if you want ;]

Re: Pagination doesn't work!

Hi!

I dowloaded the Cutenews version from GitHub and the problem was solved!

Moderators: you can delete or close this topic if you want ;]

Vander Hello, very nice site, I like to know how did the method of answering comments, I have it installed but it looks very different, yours looks great, when you reply to a comment left underneath as she does that?

Greetings!