Topic: Full news on the same page

Dear'm testing the 2.X cute and I'd like to read more pressing, the item loaded on the same page and not in another as it is today. Is that possible?

thank you

ps -. excuse my English, it was translated by google

Re: Full news on the same page

Dear'm testing the 2.X cute and I'd like to read more pressing, the item loaded on the same page and not in another as it is today. Is that possible?

thank you

ps -. excuse my English, it was translated by google

Dear chavp,

Do you mean the ability to stick together the short and full versions of news as with the help of the option AddNews - >Concate short and full story?

Best regards,
CN Support team

No, what I want is that when I click to read more ... Article charge not on the same page in a new window or tab.

I tried to make it short and concatenation without the full story and the result is always the same load in a new window or tab.

Thank you

No, what I want is that when I click to read more ... Article charge not on the same page in a new window or tab.

I tried to make it short and concatenation without the full story and the result is always the same load in a new window or tab.

Thank you

Dear chavp,

Please go to Dashboard > Templates, choose the Default template and remove the following strings:
[full-link target=_blank]Read more... [/full-link]
'target=_blank and fullstory' will be opened in the same window where the 'Read more...'link was.

Best regards,
CN Support team

Eso era Gracias / That was it! Thank you!