1 (edited by 2015-04-22 13:44:59)

Topic: CuteNews 2.0.3

Dear Users!

CuteNews has been updated to 2.0.3, the download link is available at http://cutephp.com/.

In this release, we've fixed some bugs and improved the algorithms. The most notable improvement is that now news can be extracted only by indexes, which means that the problem with pagination is fixed.

To migrate from Cutenews 2.0.2 to 2.0.3, you need to perform the following steps:

1. Traditionally, you need to back up your files.
2. Delete all files belonging to CuteNews, except for the cdata and uploads
folders.
3. Upload the new files of the latest CuteNews release using FTP/SSH or dashboard.

That is all required to migrate from 2.0.2 to 2.0.3.

Best regards,
CN Support team

Re: CuteNews 2.0.3

Thanks for the updates!

I always use CutePHP and it's one of my favorite news cms that I am using for my blogs.

3 (edited by 2015-05-18 10:44:26)

Thanks for the updates...first it doesn't work (PHP 5.2, die) but upgrading the PHP to version 5.3 solved the problem.

Thanks for updates.

Thanks for the info http://cutephp.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Thank you so much for letting us know about the update of cutephp, update always works great. Even I have updated my website yesterday.

great news ! Thanks a lot!

Thank you very much

Thanks for updating or also for information.

Thanks for the update

11 (edited by 2016-02-16 09:29:47)

thanks for the updates thanks alote

---------------------------------------------------------

web development new york | web design dubai | web design calicut

Thanks for the updates. Hope it has many new features.

13 (edited by 2016-03-10 12:01:56)

Dear Users!

CuteNews has been updated to 2.0.3, the download link is available at http://cutephp.com/.

In this release, we've fixed some bugs and improved the algorithms. The most notable improvement is that now news can be extracted only by indexes, which means that the problem with pagination is fixed.

To migrate from Cutenews 2.0.2 to 2.0.3, you need to perform the following steps:

1. Traditionally, you need to back up your files.
2. Delete all files belonging to CuteNews, except for the cdata and uploads
folders.
3. Upload the new files of the latest CuteNews release using FTP/SSH or dashboard.

That is all required to migrate from 2.0.2 to 2.0.3.

Congratulations to the cutenews support team for their great achievements. I will thanks to the support team for sharing the valuable information.

Congratulations to the cutenews support team for their great achievements. I will thanks to the support team for sharing the valuable information.

thanks for the updated deer.

A round of applause for your forum topic.Thanks Again. Much obliged.

16 (edited by 2016-06-15 10:14:09)

I always used to follow cutephp forums for getting more information and interesting news. I will surely download this link. Thanks for updating such useful info. Hoping more and more good posts from you.

--------------------------------------------------------
Essay writing service UK

Thank you for CuteNews has been updated to 2.0.3.I am a student for searching a topic for academic tasks.It will help me for writing a good document.Through this services student get a good work report they can earn good marks in their academic study.Assignment writing service usa   

thank you what you did is important for Me
Sewa Mobil Di Surabaya

I am always using this forum for getting news. All news and posts are very informative. I would like to suggest a website for students here. For their academic works it will be more useful. the website is scholarship essay writing service.

Thank you for such an informative article, i really appreciate it. Thanks again for sharing.

I read your post and I found it amazing! thank!

Thanks for this good information

I collect almost all the recent updates from this forum and wish to suggest it for others. For students who face problems with academic writing service can visit buy custom essays online

The share your really gives us excitement. Thanks for your sharing. rainierland

rainierland get the last movies online for free.

Dubai best deals: We offer Morning, Evening and Overnight Desert Safari dubai with Dune Bashing, Camel Ride, Heena,Buffet Dinner BBQ, Tanoura etc. Book your Desert Safari tour with us.

http://www.dubaidesertsafari.co/