Topic: Variable of additional fields

Hay, so i need to know variable of additional fields.

For example in this code - "<title><? if ($entry) {echo ''. $entry['t']. ' '. $entry['s'].''; } print($page_title);?></title>"
- $entry['t'] is variable of "Article title", $entry['s'] is variable of "Shot story".

I made additional field "Description" and i need to add a variable in this code.

Re: Variable of additional fields

All values for the additional fields are stored in MF as an associative array, where the key is responsible for the field name.

Best regards,
CN Support team

3 (edited by Kasey00 2019-12-04 05:17:37)

resort wrote:

Hay, so i need to know variable of additional fields.

For example in this code - "<title><? if ($entry) {echo ''. $entry['t']. ' '. $entry['s'].''; } print($page_title);?></title>"
- $entry['t'] is variable of "Article title", $entry['s'] is variable of "Shot story" .

I made additional field "Description" and i need to add a variable in this wp engine code.

It is stored in an associated array. So it can only be invoked.

Regards,
Kasey.

4 (edited by Martinez 2020-04-10 08:25:34)

Summary variables perform a math function on the collected values of a number field on the quote line, product option, subscription, or asset. You can also create filters so that the summary variable evaluates only fields on records that match the filter values PrepaidCardStatus Login