Re: Advanced image module for CuteNews

thank you for not posting the whole file at the forums https://cutephp.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

I'll try yours out when i get time.

Youhouuu I've found it !

In the index.php :
I got

$config_path_image_upload = 'data/upimages';

I change in

$config_path_image_upload = './data/upimages';

And it works

Thanks for searching

glad you worked it out. Though that change doesn't really explain the strange image paths you where getting.

I found several posts about watermarks and no answer. How one can set the text of the watermark, or the image?

404 (edited by 2011-11-03 22:04:02)

so what part of the instructions in the readme about watermarks don't you understand.
I can tell you the same thing as the readme...
That probably won't help, so maybe i can clarify where you have difficulty understanding.

What was Flexer thinking adding those watermarks to cutnews...  https://cutephp.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/h.gif

he didn't... FI-DD did in his hack.

glad you worked it out. Though that change doesn't really explain the strange image paths you where getting.

Strange, but it fixed it.

I've an another question :
Now, when I put my image in the article the path is correct (http://www.mywebsite.com/cutenews/data/upimages/image.jpg) but when I move it, the path change to (data/upimages/image.jpg). How can I fix it ?

Thank you FUNimations

Align left doesn't operate in my wysiwyv editor. text go up or down the image. why?

The link in the first page is dead. Where can I find the newest version of this script? And how to make it work?

Will this support rescaling?

410 (edited by 2012-02-07 21:15:10)

the link isn't dead.
some countries do seem to block that hosting.

Hello,

I would change my current version v1.4.6 to v1.4.7. But I do not understand what to do!

Will you help me?

Hello,

I would change my current version v1.4.6 to v1.4.7. But I do not understand what to do!

Will you help me?

The upgrade instructions are here:
https://cutephp.com/cutenews/upgrade.php

413 (edited by 2012-02-24 13:43:26)

Don't overwrite your Data folder.
Then  put back the modified images.mdu.

Don't overwrite your Data folder.
Then  put back the modified images.mdu.

I looked, but I do not see what needs to be replaced

I looked, but I do not see what needs to be replaced

Replace everything except the data folder and the images.mdu

Replace everything except the data folder and the images.mdu

Could you tell me which files I must not touch ? Please

don't touch the files in the data folder, stay away from it. and images.mdu

not sure what's not clear about it?
1 file, 1 directory you musn't touch.

418 (edited by 2012-02-25 15:34:12)

I tried, I did not touch the files: data and inc.

But I still have the old version. This is the first time I have to change the version.

419 (edited by 2012-02-25 18:31:15)

Sorry, but euhm since this is an CN upgrade question, could please not post it in the support topic of the advcanced image hack. i mean, i understand you don't want to loose the advanced images module, but what stops you from reïnstalling the hack after you upgrade to 1.4.7?

Also other then the version number at the footer of the admin panel changing you won't notice a difference in looks.
If you still have question about upgrading CN then do please make a seperate topic for it. I'll be deleting these posts in a few days anyway to keep this topic a bit 'spam' free.

Oh my god dude, hehe - What can I say, fantastic work cool.gif

Minus the use of the GDLib, I had got mine showing previews of the images from within the main admin section and a few other bits 'n' bobs but nothing like what you have done here.

I say again, simply fantastic. Thank you very much

I did got quarry showing previews on the images from from the main admin section and a few other parts 'n' bobs but not like what you could have done the following.

Nice blog! Is your theme custom made or did you download it from somewhere? A theme like yours with a few simple tweeks would really make my blog stand out. Please let me know where you got your theme. Thank you

I try to click the cutenews demo but its dead already?, or I had clicked  a wrong link. Thank you in advance if somebody can lead me to the new demo.

Many thanks for the website link through PM matey, great add-on.

Just had a potential reduce right here so my site may well not been employed before, all up and running now although

Many thank to all for priceless info