Topic: Sortby (manual) controle

Dear Community,

Currently I'm looking for a sortby option/tweak/hack/etc.. to fully controle and manipulate my post order in which they appear. For instance, my band has several gigs but when posting that gig (with the date on which they are actually gonna play) it now sorts on the present day on which the post was created. So I'm in desperate need to manually tweak my post order (maybe with numbers?) because now it just looks confusing with new and older dates mixed...

Hopefully you'll get my idea on what I'm looking for, and even better is to point me in the right direction in how to achieve this. Any and I mean any help regrading this matter is MUCH appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

-John

Re: Sortby (manual) controle

Dear Hatsikideeh,

Many thanks for contacting us. Your suggestion has already been added to our list of features. We hope that we will be able to built news sorting option into one of our next releases.

Best regards,
CN Support team

3 (edited by 2012-04-14 11:07:10)

Re: Sortby (manual) controle

Hello, I was just wondering if there is any news regarding my matter. Is there already a new option available which enables you to manual control your post order (news sorting option) as Support_Team described?

Thanks

-John