Topic: Custom field & Submit form

I couldn't found this hacks with search so I opened up a topic.

1. Is it possible to create Custom Fields, like there is "avatar" function for each post?

2. On the site I want to make a submit form. I mean, there will be kinda form where user will write title & little description and will submit it. Then I'll see it in Admin Panel and will approve it. Is there any methods to make it?

please help,
thanks.

Re: Custom field & Submit form

Anyone?

3 (edited by 2012-04-13 05:25:57)

Dear User!

1. Is it possible to create Custom Fields, like there is "avatar" function for each post?

2. On the site I want to make a submit form. I mean, there will be kinda form where user will write title & little description and will submit it. Then I'll see it in Admin Panel and will approve it. Is there any methods to make it?

These would be good features for our next releases. They have already been taken into consideration by our programmers. Thank you!

Best regards,
CN Support team

wasnt there a mod called x-fields that can do this?

https://cutephp.com/cutenews/addons/xfields.zip

CuteMod, thanks.

and what about submit form?

im not too sure, the only way i can think of doing that is making it so that comments have to be approved first.

For that second option with the comments i believe there's a hack for it. Have a browse in that forum. I believe 'tagboard' was a keyword.

As for xfields, if it doesn't work out, there's also a tutorial to add extra fields in tha ahck forum.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

CutePHP Forums → Problem Solving / Help & Support → Custom field & Submit form

The pun_antispam official extension is installed. Copyright © 2003–2009 PunBB.