Topic: Access on server is denied

Hi, my cutenews was working fine till yesterday.
Now when i'm on edit template, and try to save(only when i set save) i redirect to a page that say "403 Forbidden

Access to this resource on the server is denied!".

Sure i thought about some wrong permission..and i reset them...but without success.
Can anyone help me?

I'm running cutenews 1.4.6 and php 5.3.

I try to reinstall again cutenews(in a news folder) but i receive the same error:/

Tnx a lot

Re: Access on server is denied

the exact reason has never been uncovered, but removing the .htaccess file from the data folder 'fixed' it for others.
Be warned that this isn't a definitive fix, as it makes your data files public and anyone can view them, making your CN vulnerable for hacking.
You should only remove the file when you need to update template files.

the exact reason has never been uncovered, but removing the .htaccess file from the data folder 'fixed' it for others.
Be warned that this isn't a definitive fix, as it makes your data files public and anyone can view them, making your CN vulnerable for hacking.
You should only remove the file when you need to update template files.

Hi, tnx for your answer.Unfortunately if found .htaccess file in inc directory of my cutenews folder.
inside it was

Order Deny,Allow
Deny from all
Allow from 127.0.0.1

Now i'm trying to find something about htaccess file, but even i delete it my problem remain.
After delete it i'm not able to edit template at all. hmm

Could be a problem of permission in the folders?i used setting find in cutenews readme....
But is strange..if i reinstall a new cutenews i've the same problem, and i never had it.

Hi, tnx for your answer.Unfortunately if found .htaccess file in inc directory of my cutenews folder.
inside it was

Order Deny,Allow
Deny from all
Allow from 127.0.0.1

Now i'm trying to find something about htaccess file, but even i delete it my problem remain.
After delete it i'm not able to edit template at all. hmm

Could be a problem of permission in the folders?i used setting find in cutenews readme....
But is strange..if i reinstall a new cutenews i've the same problem, and i never had it.

Solved, problem was in my hoster, something like " safe gurdian " the explaned me.