Topic: Error 403: Forbidden?

I can change and edit just about anything, but when I got to edit the template for the news and hit the Save Changes button, this comes up. I'm at a loss as what to do. Help?

Error 403: Forbidden
Your PHP settings have been disabled by an H-Sphere administrator.

Your current PHP configuration:
-->
This configuration was changed:
Please bring your PHP configuration in compliance with admin settings or request your administrator to re-enable support of your settings.

You don't have permissions to access this page. This usually means one of the following:

this file and directory permissions make them unavailable from the Internet.
.htaccess contains instructions that prevent public access to this file or directory.
Please check file and directory permissions and .htaccess configuration if you are able to do this. Otherwise, request your webmaster to grant you access.

Re: Error 403: Forbidden?

meaning you don't have php running on your server/hosting space.
Cutenews is written in php and needs php running for it to render.

.htaccess contains instructions that prevent public access to this file or directory.

starnge to see this along side to previous quoted message. Also check if the Cutenews ROOT dir (where you have show_news.php etc.) does not contain a .htaccess file (these files are usually hidden by ftp-clients and need to be enabled before you can see them)

Re: Error 403: Forbidden?

I can change and edit just about anything, but when I got to edit the template for the news and hit the Save Changes button, this comes up. I'm at a loss as what to do. Help?

Error 403: Forbidden

Your current PHP configuration:
-->
This configuration was changed:
Please bring your PHP configuration in compliance with admin settings or request your administrator to re-enable support of your settings.

You don't have permissions to access this page. This usually means one of the following:

this file and directory permissions make them unavailable from the Internet.
Please check file and directory permissions and .htaccess configuration if you are able to do this. Otherwise, request your webmaster to grant you access.

Caused by your host adding a mod_security to the server.
Get them to fix it.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

CutePHP Forums → Problem Solving / Help & Support → Error 403: Forbidden?

The pun_antispam official extension is installed. Copyright © 2003–2009 PunBB.