Topic: Change Image Upload Location

Hello, I'm using the latest version of cutenews utf-8 and wish to change the location which downloads are uploaded to.

I understand that its currently located at mydomain.com/cutenews/data/upimages/ the folder I'm trying to upload to is in the root in the root of my directory mydomain.com/files/

Thanks for any help,
James.

2 (edited by 2012-08-09 21:49:55)

Re: Change Image Upload Location

If you can explain more what is your problem i might help you, i really dont understand it.

Hello, I'm using the latest version of cutenews utf-8 and wish to change the location which downloads are uploaded to.

I understand that its currently located at mydomain.com/cutenews/data/upimages/ the folder I'm trying to upload to is in the root in the root of my directory mydomain.com/files/

Thanks for any help,
James.

3 (edited by 2012-08-09 22:10:34)

If you can explain more what is your problem i might help you, i really dont understand it.

Hi sorry If if my explanation was not clear.

When you upload an image in cutenews using the image uploader. By default the images are uploaded to this directory cutenews/data/upimages/.

So on my website this directory is located at www.signet-ac.co.uk/cutenews/data/upimages/

I want the image uploader to upload images to this location instead www.signet-ac.co.uk/files/

Line 16 of index.php
$config_path_image_upload = './data/upimages';