Topic: Can't log in to cutenews ("cannot modify header")

I'm trying to log in to cutenews utf-8 ver 9.1 but when I do I receive 3 warnings and the next link I open returns me to the log in page. So practically I can't change anything.

The warnings I get:
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/stige/public_html/domain.com/cutenews/data/english.clf:1) in /home/stige/public_html/domain.com/cutenews/index.php on line 122

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/stige/public_html/domain.com/cutenews/data/english.clf:1) in /home/stige/public_html/domain.com/cutenews/index.php on line 128

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/stige/public_html/domain.com/cutenews/data/english.clf:1) in /home/stige/public_html/domain.com/cutenews/index.php on line 129

Will appreciate any help,
Thanks https://cutephp.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Re: Can't log in to cutenews ("cannot modify header")

The sissue has been addressed in the utf-8 topic. Had something to do with the language file beinge read as 'UTF-8 with BOM'
while it should need to be 'UTF-8 without BOM'
With an editor like notepad++ you can open the file and change encoding settings (somewhere under then encoding menu and then theres an option that change the encoding. Don't set the encoding to something else, but do use the change option, they're listed lower)

Re: Can't log in to cutenews ("cannot modify header")

The sissue has been addressed in the utf-8 topic. Had something to do with the language file beinge read as 'UTF-8 with BOM'
while it should need to be 'UTF-8 without BOM'
With an editor like notepad++ you can open the file and change encoding settings (somewhere under then encoding menu and then theres an option that change the encoding. Don't set the encoding to something else, but do use the change option, they're listed lower)

Yep, That's solved the problem. I searched first the forums for similar problems but couldn't find.
Thanks a lot https://cutephp.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif