Topic: quik question

hey i have uused cutenews before a long time ago, and dont remember the if there was a way to add seperate aticles for spereate pages.
is it possible and if not is there another script that does p[lz let me know.
and also im looking for a graphing script in which i could add values and update because i want to install it for my friend who can not edit manually, if anyone one knows that would be great. thanks you in advance

Re: quik question

1) there's a 'hack' for that.
But probably won't suffice for your needs.
2) 'add values' ... is a bit not descriptive. Could be anything.
But C probably wo'nt be able to do that without a hack (or plugin)

hey i have uused cutenews before a long time ago, and dont remember the if there was a way to add seperate aticles for spereate pages.
is it possible and if not is there another script that does p[lz let me know.

You mean like index.php?subaction=showfull&url=####
to: yourdoman.com/article-name.html

You could try using the following hacks (1.4.6) : http://democute.de.funpic.de/cute/example2...rom=&ucat=6

and  http://forum.modrewrite.com/viewtopic.php?...3c&start=10

If this isn't what you mean, could you provide an example?

4 (edited by 2012-08-12 04:16:48)

sorry thats not what  im looking for.
btw thanks for your help i really appriciate it, and for your time you guys are putting in. thank you

Funimations@ i am doing a website for a friendand im no webmaster i have some idea and im trying to put together a website for him for free. and he needs a graph to update constantly on the front page, i was thinking if there is a graph that takes values fro say.. a txt file or a form he could fill out to update the graph comparing two different sets of financial analysis reports or whatever he has in mind.

@tenohikari i want to make a few pages where my friend can update and edit news, its not actually going to be news on the other pages beside the main on but rather content of a few pages he could edit easily without fidelling with the ftp sever and looking at the code. i was hoping i could use it as a content manager because ive seen some free siple content managers but they are usually on another server and not the website server im using,