Topic: how to use rss

i have problem in rss config in my site

how can i do it

Re: how to use rss

how can i do it

Dear User,

Please be more specific and describe the problem in more detailed way.

Best regards,
CN Support team

how can i do it

Same here, I want to have a feed link from my site but I don't know how to get it, can someone help please!!

It's possible that the correct RSS customization failed because of the error in the cutephp code version 1.5 https://github.com/CuteNews/cute-news-repo/...2a351a30b836338
Try to download the latest version from gitnub or change the file in installed cutenews with the following file (skins/base_skin/wizard/customizerss.tpl)
The configuration of RSS in Cutenews is available via the sequence of actions Options > Integration and Migration Wizards > Rss Setup and Integration > Proceed with RSS Configuration > Save Configurations and Proceed > Proceed with RSS Configuration > Generate HTML Code. Received HTML-code can be used at every page and the link from rss.php can be used for example in FeedBurner.

Best regards,
CN Support team

Just go through from below insruction.
The configuration of RSS in Cutenews is available via the sequence of actions Options > Integration and Migration Wizards > Rss Setup and Integration > Proceed with RSS Configuration > Save Configurations and Proceed > Proceed with RSS Configuration > Generate HTML Code. Received HTML-code can be used at every page and the link from rss.php can be used for example in FeedBurner.

Just go through from below insruction.

This doesn't work very well in the new CN 1.5. I don't get any updates on Twitter or Facebook when there is a new headline available.