Topic: Problem after upgrading to v1.5.0

I have upgraded my version of CN 1.4.6 to 1.5.0 and on show_news.php it shows a message:
Wrong including show_news.php! Check manual to get more information about this issue.

When I delete these lines in show_news.php:

// Check including
    $Uri = '//'.dirname( $_SERVER['HTTP_HOST'] . $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] );
    if (strpos($config_http_script_dir, $Uri) !== false && strpos($PHP_SELF, 'show_news.php') !== false)

the news can be shown, but above every news there is written "Active news".

And also show_archives.php doesn't work for me.

I am confused with this new version.

Could you help me?

2 (edited by 2012-12-26 10:19:01)

Re: Problem after upgrading to v1.5.0

Put those lines back and post the full error message concerning the include here.

Put those lines back and post the full error message concerning the include here.

I am having a similar problem, but mine seems like a permissions issue:

1.4.6 to 1.5.1 update =

403 Forbidden
Wrong including show_news.php! Check manual to get more information about this issue.

Теперь Cutenews 1.5.x более не поддерживает прямого включения show_news.php по вопросам безопасности и правилам использования, теперь необходимо создавать "обертки" для новостей, в которых и  будет включен show_news.php. Пришлите пример, откуда идут ссылки на show_news.php, мы постараемся вам помочь.
Cutenews 1.5 doesn't support straight multiple show_news.php on the security issues.  It's necessary to create wrappers for news where show_news.php will be included. Send us an example from where the links are get and we'll try to help.

Best regards,
CN Support team

Hi!

I wanted to update CN to version 1.5.0, but there is error:

403 Forbidden

My index is in html, I cannot use the latest versions of CN when my index is in html?

I have changed html index file to index.php and the error is away.

But now I have problem with language of CN. I use Czech language, could anybody help me and tell me where should I change the configuration of the languages?

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/2195/0j1v.jpg

SOLVED

Now I have to find out how to solve other problems with CN.

Pages 1

You must login or register to post a reply

CutePHP Forums → Problem Solving / Help & Support → Problem after upgrading to v1.5.0