1 (edited by 2012-12-26 21:59:40)

Topic: CSRF is missing

Hello,

I'm sorry to bother you but I hope to be able to find help here.

I'm using CuteNews 1.5.0 which I downloaded from cutephp.com
The installation went alright, all permissions were set correctly, and apparently nothing went wrong.
However, when I logged out for the first time and tried to log in later on it reads Error (no further information) before I get redirected to the login form again, but it reads #csrf_is_missing in the address bar after the url where I installed CuteNews at.

I'm absolutely sure I didn't write either the password or username wrong.

I only changed files once following the instructions provided on the forum to add re-captcha.

I hope anybody has any idea how to solve the problem.

Please respond.

Re: CSRF is missing

Please explain what you did when you 'changed files once following the instructions provided on the forum to add re-captcha'.
CuteNews 1.5.0 has captcha built in. You should not need to change anything.

Please explain what you did when you 'changed files once following the instructions provided on the forum to add re-captcha'.
CuteNews 1.5.0 has captcha built in. You should not need to change anything.

I followed this instruction : https://cutephp.com/forum/index.php?showtop...mp;#entry100322

I edited /inc/shows.inc.php and core/com/allow_comments.php (since searching for
$template_form = str_replace("{smilies}", $smilies_form, $template_form);
didn't show any results I continued to search in all documents)

I'll try change it back to the original files and see if that does the trick.

... No, still the same.

This is not a Cutenews error. There is something you have not changed back. Check your template, upload new cutenews files. Remove all the recaptcha files.

5 (edited by 2013-01-30 07:27:41)

Thanks for the informations! Really helped me out.

This is not a Cutenews error. There is something you have not changed back. Check your template, upload new cutenews files. Remove all the recaptcha files.

I deleted all previous files and reuploaded the original files to install CuteNews again.
Since I activated the new Facebook plugin and it was showing in Russian, I edited some files according to github (https://github.com/CuteNews/cute-news-repo/commit/44cc22e10c983234a7b20a7f4b8275eaff01d8a3) which was recommended on another thread to a person who was facing the same problem with Facebook comments on CuteNews.

CuteNews is showing up properly, no errors in permissions, however, I still encounter the same problem when I try to login.
Password and username are written correctly, though.

Is there any way to see which line or which file exactly causes this error?