Topic: UTF-8 cutenews CKFinder or multiple image folders help

I have just upgraded from CuteNews 1.41 for a site I help maintain and am having problems with my image folders.

Previously I had CKEditor and CKFinder integrated via a hack. Using these we have now have the images organised in folders within folders.

I have tried all of the suggestions I can find on here to get CKFinder integrated but none of them have worked. One attempt (not sure which it was) actually managed to get the CKFinder UI to show up, but nothing worked when clicking on it (uploading files or adding the image to a story).

The difficulty this is causing is that the majority of the images needed are actually in subfolders (a few hundred images in total) but as the default image manager only shows the root folder, these cannot be accessed. Moving them all to the root folder is not an option as there are too many news items to edit and the people who edit the site do not want to upload too many new files to the root folder as they want everything to remain organised.

Is there any way of using the default manager to upload to and view multiple folders within the root image folder?

Aside from that, has anyone got a definitive guide to getting CKFinder to work from a clean install? As I have said, I have tried the suggestions I have found on here (https://cutephp.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=42442 is one, can't find the other now) but just cannot get them to work.

Thanks
Steve

Re: UTF-8 cutenews CKFinder or multiple image folders help

Thanks for replying Filou.

The main problem is that the instructions in your hack do not match the versions of addnews.mdu and editnews.mdu that I have, even down to the point where 'if($use_wysiwyg){' does not appear in it anywhere. This is from the file downloaded in the last couple of weeks and I have put it in full at the end of the post. Also there is no file called 'filemanager.php' in the CKFinder folder so made the assumption that 'ckfinder.php' was the file to use.

What I did was try to work out where your hack should be implemented in this version of the file and clearly I got it wrong. So, where I am at the moment is back to a clean install with no modified files and CKEditor switched on as the wysiwyg editor in CuteNews options. The editor itself is working fine this way.

The strange thing is that both using your hack, or using the CKE option in CN, the result was exactly the same - when you click on 'Browse Server' the pop-up window initially opens to around the same dimensions of the CKFinder window but then reduces to a simple single folder as in the cnimages.gif attachment.

I am not sure if when I was trying to figure out where to put the hack I messed up any paths. Everything is stored under 'root/edit/news' and I have added another attachment 'structure.gif' to show the set-up and exactly what files I have in the CKFinder folder.

To be honest, although I like CKFinder, at this moment even if I could get what I have to allow uploads and browsing of multiple folders then I would settle for that until there was a solution.

Once again thanks for replying and thanks in advance for any suggestion you can put my way!!

Steve

addnews.mdu

<?PHP
if($member_db[1] > 3){ msg('error', 'Access Denied', 'You don't have permission to add news'); }

$orig_cat_lines = file('./data/category.db.php');
//only show allowed categories
$allowed_cats = array();
$cat_lines = array();
foreach($orig_cat_lines as $single_line){
    $ocat_arr = explode('|', $single_line);
    if($member_db[1] <= $ocat_arr[3] or ($ocat_arr[3] == '0' || $ocat_arr[3] == '')){
        $cat_lines[] = $single_line;
        $allowed_cats[] = $ocat_arr[0];
    }

}

$utf8_error = false;
if($action == 'addnews'){
    echoheader('addnews', 'Add News');

$short_story_id = 'short_story';
    $full_story_id = 'full_story';

//
    // Are we using the WYSIWYG ?
    //
    if($config_use_wysiwyg != 'none'){
        $use_wysiwyg = $config_use_wysiwyg;
        $article_format_options = "
    <label for='convert'>
    <input id='convert' style="border:0; background-color:transparent" type=checkbox value="yes" name="if_convert_new_lines" disabled=disabled> Convert new lines to 
</label>
    <br/>
    <label for='html'>
     <input id='html' style="border:0; background-color:transparent" type=checkbox value="yes" name="dummi" checked disabled="disabled"> Use HTML in this article</label>
     <input type=hidden name="if_use_html" value="yes">
    <br/>";

}
    else{
        $use_wysiwyg = 'none';
        $article_format_options = "
    <label for='convert'>
    <input id='convert' style="border:0; background-color:transparent" type=checkbox value="yes" name="if_convert_new_lines" checked=checked> Convert new lines to 
</label>

<label for='html'>
    <input id='html' style="border:0; background-color:transparent" type=checkbox value="yes" name="if_use_html" checked=checked> Use HTML in this article</label>

";
    }

echo "
<script language="JavaScript">
function insert_smilie(ttarget, url, name){    
    url = "[img]"+url+[/img]";
    insert_HTML(ttarget, url);
}
function insert_HTML(ttarget, html){
    MYRTE=document.getElementById(ttarget).contentWindow;
    currentRTE=ttarget;
    MYRTE.document.body.innerHTML += html;
}

function preview(){
    if(document.addnews.short_story.value == '' || document.addnews.title.value == ''){ alert('Your article must have at least Title and Short Story'); }
    else{
dd=window.open('','prv','height=400,width=750,resizable=1,scrollbars=1')
document.addnews.mod.value='preview';document.addnews.target='prv'
document.addnews.submit();dd.focus()
setTimeout("document.addnews.mod.value='addnews';document.addnews.target='_self'",500)
    }
}

function increaseTextarea(area){
    if(document.getElementById(area).style.height == ''){
document.getElementById(area).style.height = '300px';
    }
    else{
var pattern = new RegExp("\d+",'ig');
var currHeight = document.getElementById(area).style.height.match(pattern);
var newHeight = +currHeight + 100;
document.getElementById(area).style.height = newHeight + 'px';
    }
}

function submitForm(){
    //make sure hidden and iframe values are in sync before submitting form
    //to sync only 1 rte, use updateRTE(rte)
    //to sync all rtes, use updateRTEs
    updateRTE('short_story');
    updateRTE('full_story');
    //updateRTEs();

//change the following line to true to submit form
    return true;
}

function increaseTextareaBug(){";

if($use_wysiwyg != 'none'){
        echo "var area = '$full_story_id';
    if (document.getElementById(area).style.height == '') {
        document.getElementById(area).style.height = '250px';
    }
    else{
        var pattern = new RegExp("\d+",'ig');
        var currHeight = document.getElementById(area).style.height.match(pattern);
        var newHeight = +currHeight + 1;
        document.getElementById(area).style.height = newHeight + 'px';
    }";
}

echo '}

onload=focus;function focus(){document.forms[0].title.focus();}

</script>

<form accept-charset="utf-8" onSubmit="return submitForm();"  method=post name=addnews action="'.$PHP_SELF.'">
    <table border=0 cellpading=0 cellspacing=0 width="100%">

<tr>
<td width="75">Title</td>
<td colspan="2"><input type=text size="55" name="title" tabindex=1>
    </tr>';

if($config_use_avatar == 'yes'){
    echo"<tr>
<td width="75">Avatar URL
<td colspan="2"><input tabindex=2 type=text size="42" value="$member_db[8]" name="manual_avatar" >   <font style="font-size:7pt">(optional)</font>
    </tr>";
}
/* Old Single Category Code  */

if(count($cat_lines) > 0){
        echo '<tr id="singlecat">
<td width="75">Category
<td colspan="2">
<select id="selecsinglecat" name=category tabindex=3>
<option value=""> </option>';
        foreach($cat_lines as $single_line){
            $cat_arr = explode('|', $single_line);
            $if_is_selected = '';
            if($category == $cat_arr[0]){ $if_is_selected = ' selected '; }
            echo "<option $if_is_selected value="$cat_arr[0]">$cat_arr[1]</option>n";
        }
        echo "</select> [url=java script:ShowOrHide(](multiple categories)[/url]</tr>";
    }

### New multi category code

if(count($cat_lines) > 0){
        echo '<tr style="display:none" id="multicat">
<td width="75">Category
<td>
 <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" class="panel">';

foreach($cat_lines as $single_line){
            $cat_arr = explode('|', $single_line);
            $if_is_selected = '';
            if($category == $cat_arr[0]){ $if_is_selected = 'checked="checked" ';
        }

echo "
<td style='font-size:10px;' valign=top>
<label for='cat{$cat_arr[0]}'>
<input $if_is_selected style='background-color:transparent;border:0px;' type=checkbox name='category[]' id='cat{$cat_arr[0]}' value='{$cat_arr[0]}'>$cat_arr[1]</label>";
        $i++;
        if($i%4 == 0){ echo'<tr>'; }

}

echo '</tr></table> <td></td>';
}

echo '<tr>
<td width="75" valign="top">

Short Story
<td>';

if($use_wysiwyg == 'none'){
    echo '<textarea rows="12" style="width:100%;" id="short_story" name="short_story" tabindex=4></textarea>';
}
else{
    utf8_wysiwyg('short');
}

if($use_wysiwyg != 'cke') { echo "<td width="108" valign="top" style='background: url(skins/images/baloon.gif) no-repeat top left'>
    <p align="center">
<!--[if gt IE 7]>[url= onclick=]<![endif]-->
<![if (!IE)|(lte IE 7)]><a href=# onclick="window.open('$PHP_SELF?&mod=images&action=quick&area=$short_story_id&wysiwyg=$use_wysiwyg&noie', '_Addimage', 'HEIGHT=500,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,WIDTH=360');return false;" target="_Addimage"><![endif]>

[insert image][/url]

<!--        [url= onclick=][quick tags][/url]
 -->
    [url= onclick=][expand][/url]
";
}

echo insertSmilies($short_story_id, 4, true, $use_wysiwyg);

echo "</tr>
<tr id='full-story' style='display:none;z-index:1;'>
    <td width="75" valign="top">

Full Story
<font style="font-size:7pt">(optional)</font>
    <td>
";

if($use_wysiwyg == 'none'){
    echo '<textarea rows="12" style="width:100%;" id="full_story" name="full_story" tabindex=5></textarea>';
}
else{
    utf8_wysiwyg('full');
}

if($use_wysiwyg != 'cke') { echo "
<td width="108" valign="top" style='background: url(skins/images/baloon.gif) no-repeat top left'>
<p align="center">

<!--[if gt IE 7]>[url= onclick=][insert image][/url]<![endif]-->
<![if (!IE)|(lte IE 7)]>[url= onclick=][insert image][/url]<![endif]>

<!--   [url= onclick=][quick tags][/url]
-->

[url= onclick=][expand][/url]

";
}

echo insertSmilies($full_story_id, 4, true, $use_wysiwyg);

echo "
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td><td>

<table border=0 cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 width=100%>
    <tr><td width=50%>
<input type=submit style='font-weight:bold' title="Post the New Article" value="     Add News     " accesskey="s">
    </td>
    <td width=50% align=right>
<input style='width:110px;'type=button onClick="ShowOrHide('full-story',''); setTimeout('increaseTextareaBug()',310);" value="Toggle Full-Story"> <input style='width:90px;' type=button onClick="ShowOrHide('options','');" value="Article Options">
    </td>
    </tr>
</table>

</tr>
<tr id='options' style='display:none;'>
<td width="75">
Options
<td colspan="4">

$article_format_options

<label for='active'><input CHECKED id='active' style="border:0; background-color:transparent" type=radio value="active" name="postpone_draft">
[b]Normal[/b], add article as active</label>

<label for='draft'><input id='draft' style="border:0; background-color:transparent" type=radio value="draft" name="postpone_draft">
[b]Draft[/b], add article as unapproved</label>

<label for='postpone'><input id='postpone' style="border:0; background-color:transparent" type=radio value="postpone" name="postpone_draft">
[b]Postpone[/b], make article active at</label>

<select name=from_date_day>";

for($i=1; $i<32; $i++){
    if(date('j') == $i){ echo "<option selected value=$i>$i</option> n"; }
    else{ echo "<option value=$i>$i</option> n"; }
}

echo "</select> n <select name=from_date_month> n";

for($i=1;$i<13;$i++){
    $timestamp = mktime(0,0,0,$i,1,2003);
    if(date('n') == $i){ echo"<option selected value=$i>". date('M', $timestamp) ."</option> n"; }
    else{ echo"<option value=$i>". date("M", $timestamp) ."</option> n"; }
}

echo "</select> n <select name=from_date_year>";

for($i= (date('Y')-2); $i < (date('Y')+3); $i++){
    if(date('Y') == $i){ echo "<option selected value=$i>$i</option> n"; }
    else{ echo"<option value=$i>$i</option> n"; }
}

$date_hour = date('H');
    $date_minutes = date('i');

echo "
    </select>

@ <input value='$date_hour' title='24 Hour format [hh]' name=from_date_hour size=2 type=text /> : <input value='$date_minutes' title='Minutes [mm]' name=from_date_minutes size=2 type=text />
    </tr>

<input type=hidden name=mod value=addnews>
    <input type=hidden name=action value=doaddnews>
    <input type=hidden name=token value='".$_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']."'>

</table></form>";

echofooter();
}
// *******************
// Do add news to news.txt
// *******************

elseif($action == 'doaddnews'){
    if($_POST['token'] != $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']){
        msg('error', 'Error', 'The IP address of the form does not match your current one. Please refresh the page and re-submit the form.');
    }

///
//Format our categories variable
///

if(is_array($category)){  //User has selected multiple categories
    $nice_category = '';
    $ccount = 0;

foreach($category as $ckey=>$cvalue){
        if(!in_array($cvalue,$allowed_cats)){ die('not allowed category'); }
        if($ccount == 0){ $nice_category = $cvalue; }//first cat
        else{ $nice_category = $nice_category.','.$cvalue; }

$ccount++;
    }

}
else{ //Single or not category
   //don't format $nice_cats because we have not selected any.
   if($category != '' and isset($category) and !in_array($category,$allowed_cats)){ die('not allowed category'); }
   $nice_category = $category;

}

if($member_db[1] == 3 or $postpone_draft == 'draft'){
            //if the user is Journalist, add the article as unapproved
    $decide_news_file = "./data/unapproved_news.txt";
    $added_time = time()+ ($config_date_adjust*60);
    $postpone = FALSE;
    $unapproved_status_msg = "The article was marked as unapproved!";
}
elseif($postpone_draft == 'postpone'){
    if(!ereg("^[[:digit:]]{1,}$", $from_date_hour) or !ereg("^[[:digit:]]{1,}$", $from_date_minutes)){ msg('error','Error!','You want to add a postponed article, but the hour format is invalid.', 'java script:history.go(-1)'); }
    $postpone = TRUE;
    $added_time = mktime($from_date_hour,$from_date_minutes,0,$from_date_month,$from_date_day,$from_date_year) + ($config_date_adjust*60);
    $decide_news_file = './data/postponed_news.txt';
}
else{
    $postpone = FALSE;
    $added_time = time()+ ($config_date_adjust*60);
    $decide_news_file = "./data/news.txt";
}

if($if_convert_new_lines == 'yes'){ $n_to_br = TRUE; }
if($if_use_html == 'yes'){ $use_html = TRUE; }

$full_story  = replace_news('add', $full_story, $n_to_br, $use_html);
    $short_story = replace_news('add', $short_story, $n_to_br, $use_html);
    $title = replace_news('add', $title, TRUE, FALSE);

if(trim($title) == '' or !$title){ msg('error','Error!','The title cannot be blank.', 'java script:history.go(-1)'); }
    if(trim($short_story) == '' or !$short_story){ msg('error','Error!','The story can not be blank.', 'java script:history.go(-1)'); }

if(isset($utf8_error) && $utf8_error === true){
        msg('error', 'Error', 'Please send your data in UTF-8!', 'java script:history.go(-1)');
    }

if($member_db[7] == 1){ $added_by_email = $member_db[5]; }
    else{ $added_by_email = 'none'; }

// Save the news article in active_news_file

$all_db = file($decide_news_file);

foreach($all_db as $news_line){
        $news_arr = explode('|', $news_line);
        if($news_arr[0] == $added_time){ $added_time++; }
    }

$news_file = fopen($decide_news_file, 'w');
    fwrite($news_file, "$added_time|$member_db[2]|$title|$short_story|$full_story|$manual_avatar|$nice_category||n");
    foreach ($all_db as $line){ fwrite($news_file, $line); }
    fclose($news_file);

// Add blank comment in the active_comments_file
    $old_com_db = file('./data/comments.txt');
    $new_com_db = fopen('./data/comments.txt', 'w');
    fwrite($new_com_db, "$added_time|>|n");
    foreach ($old_com_db as $line){ fwrite($new_com_db, $line); }
    fclose($new_com_db);

// Incrase by 1 the number of written news for current user
    $old_user_db = file('./data/users.db.php');
    $new_user_db = fopen('./data/users.db.php', 'w');
    foreach($old_user_db as $old_user_db_line){
        $old_user_db_arr = explode('|', $old_user_db_line);
        if($username!=$old_user_db_arr[2]){
            fwrite($new_user_db, $old_user_db_line);
        }
        else{
            $countplus = $old_user_db_arr[6]+1;
            fwrite($new_user_db,"$old_user_db_arr[0]|$old_user_db_arr[1]|$old_user_db_arr[2]|$old_user_db_arr[3]|$old_user_db_arr[4]|$old_user_db_arr[5]|$countplus|$old_user_db_arr[7]|$old_user_db_arr[8]|$old_user_db_arr[9]||n");
        }
    }
    fclose($new_user_db);

if($member_db[1] == 3){
//user is journalist and the article needs to be approved, notify!
    utf8_hardlog($member_db[2], 'article_new_unapproved['.$title.']['.$added_time.']');

if($config_notify_unapproved == 'yes' and $config_notify_status == 'active'){
        send_mail($config_notify_email, 'CuteNews - Unapproved article was Added', "The user $member_db[2] (journalist) posted article '$title' which needs first to be Approved.");
    }
}
else{    utf8_hardlog($member_db[2], 'article_new['.$title.']['.$added_time.']'); }

if($postpone){
        utf8_hardlog($member_db[2], 'article_new_postponed['.$title.']['.$added_time.']');
        msg('info', 'News added (Postponed)', 'The news item was successfully added to the database as postponed.<br/>It will be activated at '.date('r', $added_time));
    }
    else{
        msg('info', 'News added', 'The news item was successfully added.</br>'.$unapproved_status_msg);
    }
}
?>

3 (edited by 2013-01-05 19:37:33)

From your thumbnails is appears that you have tried to incorporate CKFinder into the new Cutenews 1.5.0  (not UTF-8 cutenews as in you thread title). None of the hacks are going to work for this new version of cutenews as everything has changed. If you do change it yourself then there will be problems if you use the progam's built in autoupdater as the files will be overwritten. No one will invest time in hacking this new version because of this. That is why most of the expert helpers are no longer seen much on this forum. Perhaps the new owners and progammers of cutenews will add the option for CKFinder into a new version.

Edit: I have looked at the files. If you incorporate CKfinder then the cutenews native file upload/manager will not work.

From your thumbnails is appears that you have tried to incorporate CKFinder into the new Cutenews 1.5.0  (not UTF-8 cutenews as in you thread title). None of the hacks are going to work for this new version of cutenews as everything has changed. If you do change it yourself then there will be problems if you use the progam's built in autoupdater as the files will be overwritten. No one will invest time in hacking this new version because of this. That is why most of the expert helpers are no longer seen much on this forum. Perhaps the new owners and progammers of cutenews will add the option for CKFinder into a new version.

Edit: I have looked at the files. If you incorporate CKfinder then the cutenews native file upload/manager will not work.

That has surprised me as I am positive I downloaded the file from http://korn19.ch/coding/utf8-cutenews/ and the zip file I have is called utf8-cutenews.9.1.zip.

I will download it again and see what is in there.

Thanks
Steve

5 (edited by 2013-01-06 11:58:33)

I might be wrong on that as I am not familiar with utf8-cutenews.
I have managed to add ckfinder into the standard cutenews 1.5.0 but as I have already said this will be a problem if the autoupdate overwrites the changed files.
I have noticed that filou in his post has used references to:

config.filebrowserBrowseUrl = '/ckfinder/filemanager.php';

All reference to

filemanager.php

should be changed to

ckfinder.html

Perhaps this may help you.

6 (edited by 2013-01-06 19:24:11)

The new version of cutenews (1.5.0) has ckeditor built in as an option. It does not have ckfinder to manipulate images. You can add this as follows:

Please note that:
1.If you change these files and later upgrade cutenews they may be overwritten by the updater and you will need to add the changes again.
2.ckfinder is not open source and will operate in demo mode unless you purchase a license.
Quote from CKfinder website "CKFinder demo is fully functional but it can be used only for demonstration purposes."
3.The programmers/owners of cutenews may add their own integration for ckfinder.
Download ckfinder from
http://cksource.com/ckfinder
Place the ckfinder folder in cutenews/core
alongside ckeditor

open
cutenews/core/ckfinder/config.php

Find:

function CheckAuthentication()
{
    // WARNING : DO NOT simply return "true". By doing so, you are allowing
    // "anyone" to upload and list the files in your server. You must implement
    // some kind of session validation here. Even something very simple as...

// return isset($_SESSION['IsAuthorized']) && $_SESSION['IsAuthorized'];

// ... where $_SESSION['IsAuthorized'] is set to "true" as soon as the
    // user logs in your system. To be able to use session variables don't
    // forget to add session_start() at the top of this file.

return false;
}

Replace with:

function CheckAuthentication()
{

if (isset($_COOKIE['session']) && $_COOKIE['session'])
    {
    return true;
    }
    else 
    {
    return false;
    }

(The authentication checks for the cutenews cookie in your browser and prevents others from logging in to ckfinder and gaining access to your files. )

Also in config.php
set $baseUrl =

to your images folder
e.g.
$baseUrl = 'http://www.domain_name.co.uk/cutenews/uploads/';
(change you domain name to suit)
Examples are listed in the code.

Open
cutenews/skins/baseskin/addnews/indexcke.tpl

Assuming that you have installed cutenews in a folder called 'cutenews' then:

Find

filebrowserBrowseUrl: '{$PHP_SELF}?&mod=images&action=quick&wysiwyg=true',
filebrowserImageBrowseUrl: '{$PHP_SELF}?&mod=images&action=quick&wysiwyg=true'

replace with

filebrowserBrowseUrl: '/cutenews7/core/ckfinder/ckfinder.html',
filebrowserImageUploadUrl : '/cutenews/core/ckfinder/core/connector/php/connector.php?command=QuickUpload&type=Images',
filebrowserImageBrowseUrl: '/cutenews/core/ckfinder/ckfinder.html?type=Images',

Find

CKEDITOR.replace( 'short_story', {$CKEDITOR_SetsName} );
CKEDITOR.replace( 'full_story', {$CKEDITOR_SetsName} );

replace with

CKFinder.setupCKEditor( editor_short, '/cutenews/core/ckfinder/' );
CKFinder.setupCKEditor( editor_full, '/cutenews/core/ckfinder/' );

change the pathnames to point to your ckfinder folder.

make the same changes in:
cutenews/skins/baseskin/editnews/editnews/indexcke.tpl

Find

filebrowserBrowseUrl: '{$PHP_SELF}?&mod=images&action=quick&wysiwyg=true',
filebrowserImageBrowseUrl: '{$PHP_SELF}?&mod=images&action=quick&wysiwyg=true'

Replace with:

filebrowserBrowseUrl: '/cutenews/core/ckfinder/ckfinder.html',
filebrowserImageUploadUrl : '/cutenews/core/ckfinder/core/connector/php/connector.php?command=QuickUpload&type=Images',
filebrowserImageBrowseUrl: '/cutenews/core/ckfinder/ckfinder.html?type=Images',

Find

replace with

CKFinder.setupCKEditor( editor_short, '/cutenews/core/ckfinder/' );
CKFinder.setupCKEditor( editor_full, '/cutenews/core/ckfinder/' );

You will now also have the quick upload button.

Apologies for not getting back sooner but I have had a hectic week. I will take a look at these tonight and see what way to go.

Thanks

Steve

Still really, really puzzled.

It is DEFINITELY UTF-8 (as per attached image) so unfortunately Damoors suggestion was unusable (the paths and files mentioned do not exist). But that leaves me wondering why it was thought to be CN 1.5.

Really would appreciate any more suggestions. Have attached a zip file with any files that I have seen code to change elsewhere on the forum and think that I have now got them all back to a completely unedited version.

My file structure is per the image in a previous reply. index.php is in xx/edit/news/ with the separate folders for CKEditor (fully working) and CKFinder in that same folder (along with data, inc etc)

Maybe the problems I had with the hack initially may have been down to where I have placed the folders/files but these are exactly how they were when it was working fine with CN 1.3.

Thanks for taking the time to help with this and for any more advice.

Steve

https://cutephp.com/forum/uploads/monthly_01_2013/post-86392-1358290510.png
cute_news_files.zip

9 (edited by 2013-01-19 20:13:17)

I have now got them all back to a completely unedited version.

Then why not use the new version cutenews 1.5.0 which has CKeditor and captcha built in. Then implement the CKfinder changes to that version.