Topic: Image on the Rate symbol 1-2 form?

Hello,
i've just installed the new, Amazing, version of Cutenews, there is a way for using an image on the Rate Symbol 1 and 2? For example a Star.

Re: Image on the Rate symbol 1-2 form?

Hello,
i've just installed the new, Amazing, version of Cutenews, there is a way for using an image on the Rate Symbol 1 and 2? For example a Star.

Where to get this app from? I want to use such as well.

Hello,

I inserted text characters. They are well displayed. Copy symbol
rate full
★
rate empty
☆

I don't understand... When i click to the rate symbol, there's a pop-up of my page index, that's all...

I add the tag {star-rate} in the template. But when i click on a star in the news, a pop-up open and redirect to the index page of my website... So, what is the process for this plug-in ??? Thanks you so much for your help...

This option doesn't belong to plugin,  {star-rate} is built-in. In the version 1.5.4 this option will be in plugin.

Best regards,
CN Support team

Ok, thanks you !

For the version 1.5.4 (date ?), could you say what files is modified... because I don't want to replace all...

Thanks you for all...

I inserted text characters. They are well displayed. Copy symbol
rate full
★
rate empty
☆

Thanks! https://cutephp.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

The rating doesn't work for me in Internet Explorer either...
In Firefox a popup appears where I have to login to Cutenews. After logging in I can rate the articles:
http://filou83.bplaced.net
But there is no option to see the ratings in the Cutenews panel, is there?

So much things like that doesn't work in cutenews by now and worst of all, there is so little documentation about all the functions.
Come on Support Team, we actually need your support !

I have installed the stars to rate the news, my question is how I can or if there is any news exploid showing more voted, and would fail a hack that shows the most visited news I think is essential in today's websites.

greetings!

Works fine in Internet Explorer.
Doesn't work in Firefox (a login popup appears)