1 (edited by 2013-03-01 17:44:28)

Topic: no feedback

Having purchased a licence for this product it is irritating and in fact insulting that the current owners/administrators of CuteNews ignore any and all contact from users.

This never happened with the original owners administrators.

I will not repeat here the question I asked that never received any response.

However, I will ask how to get rid of the message:

"CuteNews has performed auto-archive opperation since your last login at 24 Feb 2013 18:29:21
If you don't want your news to be auto-archived every month,
you can swith this option off from [ System Configurations ]. "

This does not go away from the Welcome page after archiving has been performed. I do not want to switch archiving off but do need to get rid of this message.

Any suggestions folks?

Rgds

Re: no feedback

Sorry for the late reply.

To delete the notice in inc/main.php, you should the lines
if ((int)$last_login_month < (int)$last_archived['month'] and $last_login_year <= $last_archived['year'])
$warn .= proc_tpl('main/auto_archive', array('date' => date("d M Y H:i:s", $member_db[UDB_LAST])));

comment out
// if ((int)$last_login_month < (int)$last_archived['month'] and $last_login_year <= $last_archived['year'])
// $warn .= proc_tpl('main/auto_archive', array('date' => date("d M Y H:i:s", $member_db[UDB_LAST])));

The option of deactivating the notice about auto-archiving will be added in future.

Best regards,
CN Support team

Re: no feedback

Sorry for the late reply.

To delete the notice in inc/main.php, you should the lines
if ((int)$last_login_month < (int)$last_archived['month'] and $last_login_year <= $last_archived['year'])
$warn .= proc_tpl('main/auto_archive', array('date' => date("d M Y H:i:s", $member_db[UDB_LAST])));

comment out
// if ((int)$last_login_month < (int)$last_archived['month'] and $last_login_year <= $last_archived['year'])
// $warn .= proc_tpl('main/auto_archive', array('date' => date("d M Y H:i:s", $member_db[UDB_LAST])));

The option of deactivating the notice about auto-archiving will be added in future.

Thanks!

Am awaiting a response to my last post at present.