Topic: Captcha issues

Working on this site:  www.Kymberle.com I had everything working on my server but when I moved everything over to her server the captcha won't work correctly. When you try to add a comment it says 'wrong captcha' I've tried it several times so I know its not the wrong captcha. Any ideas?

Re: Captcha issues

|

Nobody knows?

A CAPTCHA is a process by which a computer makes sure the user of a service is really human.

Did you get this problem get resolved ?

Any news resolving this issue?

7 (edited by 2013-03-27 01:10:12)

Working on this site:  www.Kymberle.com I had everything working on my server but when I moved everything over to her server the captcha won't work correctly. When you try to add a comment it says 'wrong captcha' I've tried it several times so I know its not the wrong captcha. Any ideas?

Kymberle - there is no contact facility on your website. Have you fixed this issue??

Have you checked that your hosting company has enabled gd on their server? Without it most captcha systems will not work.
To check if it is enabled, create a new info.php file, insert the code:
<? phpinfo(); ?>
save it to your server and then open it with your browser. Look through the displayed php information for a section entitled gd

You should delete the info.php file when done.