Topic: search in cn2.0 doesn't work

Search doesn't work. Please tell me how to change the code from ver. 1.5.3

Re: search in cn2.0 doesn't work

Could you kindly explain the problem in a more detailed way. It would be great if you could attach a screenshot or give us an example for us to see clearer what is need to be fixed.

Best regards,
CN Support team

Re: search in cn2.0 doesn't work

Could you kindly explain the problem in a more detailed way. It would be great if you could attach a screenshot or give us an example for us to see clearer what is need to be fixed.

I have some problem with evoking search.php
in cn153
i used this only:

in html file:

<form action="search1.php" method="post">

<input type="text" name="story" size="14" id="searchfield" title="searchfield" />
                <input type="submit" name="do" value="Търсене" alt="Search" id="searchbutton" title="Search" />
            </form>

in search1.php:
<?php

if($_POST['do'] == "Търсене" or $_GET['dosearch'] == "yes"){ $subaction = "Търсене"; $dosearch = "yes"; include("search.php"); }
                                    elseif($_GET['do'] == "archives"){ include("show_archives.php"); }
                                    elseif($_GET['do'] == "stats"){ echo"You can download the stats addon and include it here to show how many news, comments ... you have"; /* include("$path/stats.php"); */ }
                                    else{ $template = "Headlines"; include("show_news.php"); }

?>