1 (edited by 2014-02-03 02:14:20)

Topic: Cutenews 2 errors

Justifying text results in huge chunks of the story vanishing. This is a cross browser issue.

Inserting hyperlinks does not function in IE11

These errors follow upgrading from version 1.5 to v2 on one site.

On another site the same errors are encountered with a fresh installation.

I  have also been completely unable to implement facebook comments and the twitter button, despite following all advice on this forum.

fb comments and twitter worked fine in v1.5

Can someone please respond to this.

Re: Cutenews 2 errors

Hello,

I have tried to replicate the justifying text and the hyperlink insert.

At my side, the justify seems to work fine. There wasn't any lost of story text anywhere. Did you upgrade to the latest GitHub version?

As for the insert hyperlink, I can confirmed that it isn't working in IE11 (it worked fine in Firefox).

I haven't tested the fb comments and twitter yet because I don't intend to use them for now, so can't confirm on these.

Re: Cutenews 2 errors

Hello,

I have tried to replicate the justifying text and the hyperlink insert.

At my side, the justify seems to work fine. There wasn't any lost of story text anywhere. Did you upgrade to the latest GitHub version?

As for the insert hyperlink, I can confirmed that it isn't working in IE11 (it worked fine in Firefox).

I haven't tested the fb comments and twitter yet because I don't intend to use them for now, so can't confirm on these.

Hi

I have now traced the justification & resulting loss of content issue to having convert ASCI to html disabled.
When enabled the issue has not returned (yet ... )