Topic: pagination not show

i used this code to show news

<?php

$number = 5;
    $category = "1,2,3";
    include("/home/domains/institucionemanuelarturo.org.mx/web/r/show_news.php");

?>

but the pagination don't show , only show the first 5 news... help me please.

2 (edited by 2014-02-11 22:37:43)

Re: pagination not show

It only shows the first 5 news because that's how you set it up with this line:

$number = 5;

And only from category 1, 2, and 3 (see line "$category = "1,2,3";)

If you have only 5 news, the pagination will show when you add a sixth news, but ONLY if it's in category 1, 2 or 3.
So, try to add an example news in one of this three categories. You'll see that the pagination will show.

It only shows the first 5 news because that's how you set it up with this line:

$number = 5;

And only from category 1, 2, and 3 (see line "$category = "1,2,3";)

If you have only 5 news, the pagination will show when you add a sixth news, but ONLY if it's in category 1, 2 or 3.
So, try to add an example news in one of this three categories. You'll see that the pagination will show.

Thakyou so much.! i appreciate very much you help.. TAHNKS.. https://cutephp.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

You're very welcome. I hope my answer helped you resolve your problem.

(He notado solo ahora tu nick, me parece entender que eres de habla hispana... Si me equivoco, no te ofendas por favor.
De todos modos, de nada. ¡Espero haberte ayudado!)

You're very welcome. I hope my answer helped you resolve your problem.

(He notado solo ahora tu nick, me parece entender que eres de habla hispana... Si me equivoco, no te ofendas por favor.
De todos modos, de nada. ¡Espero haberte ayudado!)

Thank you very much. With your help I could solve my problem. if I'm from Mexico. that is why my bad English.  Again thank you very much.