Topic: CuteNews 2.0 Delete Comments

Hi,

I am unable to delete any comments at all. The Delete Comments button isn't working. In addition, the dashboard comments doesn't offer any way to delete comments.

How can I delete comments in CuteNews 2.0?

Re: CuteNews 2.0 Delete Comments

Figured out how to do it. For those who want to know, you can make a tickbox come out from the comments in the news. Add this to your comments,

[delete]%cbox[/delete]

It will create a tickbox which you can tick it and then click delete comment. Cheers!

3 (edited by 2014-04-21 10:19:26)

What do you mean when you say "add this to your comments"?
I can't find a way to delete any comments either from "Edit news" nor from the "Comments" section in the Dashboard...
Thank you,

EDIT: Got it, I added that code into the "Comments" section of my template. Thanks,

EDIT: Got it, I added that code into the "Comments" section of my template. Thanks,

I figured out how to add this on the English language version of the my site, and it works great. But for some reason it doesn't work on the Russian version, running the same version of cn in a different directory. I added the code in exactly the same place in the template as I did in the English directory. Comments appear the same, no check box.

Any ideas as to why the code isn't working?