Topic: Pagination with another template problem

Hi all,
I was wondering if this is possible and how to do it...

I have included my show_news.php file on my index file and it works perfect, but problem is that I use template tempvesti.php (witch is different in design from my index.php) to display full news but when I click on next page (pagination from CN) it opens list of all news but in tempvesti.php template and I need to list them on index.php template....

anyhow here is php code I used to include on my index page:

<?php
    $PHP_SELF = 'tempvesti.php';
        $number = 8;
    $only_active = TRUE;
    include("/path to/show_news.php");

?>

any idea how to solve this?

Re: Pagination with another template problem

Hi all,
I was wondering if this is possible and how to do it...

I have included my show_news.php file on my index file and it works perfect, but problem is that I use template tempvesti.php (witch is different in design from my index.php) to display full news but when I click on next page (pagination from CN) it opens list of all news but in tempvesti.php template and I need to list them on index.php template....

anyhow here is php code I used to include on my index page:

<?php
    $PHP_SELF = 'tempvesti.php';
        $number = 8;
    $only_active = TRUE;
    include("/path to/show_news.php");

?>

any idea how to solve this?

It is opening using tempvesti.php because you have specified that as the default. Specify index.php
You also do not include any $template ="" string.

Re: Pagination with another template problem

It is opening using tempvesti.php because you have specified that as the default. Specify index.php
You also do not include any $template ="" string.

Thanks for you help, but I need tempvesti.php for opening news and I wanna that next page of pagination be opened as index.php.

It is two different tempalates.