Topic: Disqus not showing on website anymore

I've been using Disqus for my website for some time now, but it suddenly stopped working after I upgraded to CN 2.0.
I've been trying to debug it and find the course, and my result so far is that the javascript in:

<div class='codetop'>CODE</div><div class='codemain' style='height:200px;white-space:pre;overflow:auto'><div id='disqus_thread'></div>
<script type="text/javascript">
  /*** CONFIGURATION VARIABLES: EDIT BEFORE PASTING INTO YOUR WEBPAGE ***/
  var disqus_shortname = 'thalley'; // required: replace example with your forum shortname

/*** DON'T EDIT BELOW THIS LINE ***/
  (function(){
     var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true;
     dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js';
    (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq);
    })();
</script>
<noscript>Please enable JavaScript to view the comments powered by Disqus.</noscript>
comments powered by &lt;span class=&#039;logo-disqus&#039;&gt;Disqus&lt;/span&gt;</div>

Simply isn't executed. The code is right now in my "Add comment form", but I've also tried putting it in my "Full Story" form. A weird thing is that if I put the code outside of these forms, it works just fine. Is there any chance that CN is somehow wrecking the code?

Re: Disqus not showing on website anymore

Try to use :

<!--RAW--YOUR SCRIPT--RAW-->

Re: Disqus not showing on website anymore

Great, thanks a lot!