1 (edited by 2014-07-27 18:18:48)

Topic: After Login -> WHITE PAGE!

Hello Cutephp Support Team!

My nerves are quite frayed at the moment, cause there was already a topic about this issue!

I know I installed my Cutenews correctly and after I typed in my Username and Passwort there's a white page coming up.

And everytime this comes up my first resolution was to install cutenews completely new -> The problem still showed up. It only worked twice but that was just luck and after I had to log in new, the problem showed up again.

I already cleared my cache and deleted all cookies, I just did everything.
If there will be no help, I will stop using cutenews cause it's really time-consuming!!!

I need it to work cause my website has to get online !!

I would be really grateful for some help.

Thanks.

xoxo

Re: After Login -> WHITE PAGE!

Dear Xtina-Fanatic,

White page indicates a PHP error on the server side. Please check PHP error logs to fix the problem.

Best regards,
CN Support team

Dear Xtina-Fanatic,

White page indicates a PHP error on the server side. Please check PHP error logs to fix the problem.

So should I contact my Host for this problem?

Greetings

Melissa

So should I contact my Host for this problem?

Greetings

Melissa

Yes, you need to contact the support service of you hosting if you don't have access to your website logs in the web hosting control panel. If there are no log errors, we'll start looking for errors on the CuteNews side.

Best regards,
CN Support team

Yes, you need to contact the support service of you hosting if you don't have access to your website logs in the web hosting control panel. If there are no log errors, we'll start looking for errors on the CuteNews side.

Great Solution, I had also same issue but now done:)https://cutephp.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Thanks

6 (edited by 2014-08-24 12:40:18)

I had also experienced the 'white page' after both an upgrade and a fresh install.

Finally I discovered that despite using a standard ftp upload of the Cutenews files, some files had not been uploaded.

If you use Dreamweaver that can be an easy solution simply by synchronising (or visually comparing) each folder of Cutenews - you will then see the names of any files missing at the server end.

If you had uploaded using Dreamweaver to begin and do find missing files, use your cpanel or another ftp program to upload the missing files.

This may or may not be the cause of your white page.

Good to know so much useful information.