Topic: License Question Regarding Portfolios

This isn't really a technical matter, but it's a question I would like answered pertaining to the CuteNews license... So hopefully somebody affiliated with the CuteNews team could clarify. As far as I understand, CuteNews cannot be used for commercial purposes without a license. Would an online graphic design portfolio be considered a commercial use? I hope somebody can answer this. CuteNews is the only CMS that meets my requirements for the portfolio.

Regards,
Dan

Re: License Question Regarding Portfolios

This isn't really a technical matter, but it's a question I would like answered pertaining to the CuteNews license... So hopefully somebody affiliated with the CuteNews team could clarify. As far as I understand, CuteNews cannot be used for commercial purposes without a license. Would an online graphic design portfolio be considered a commercial use? I hope somebody can answer this. CuteNews is the only CMS that meets my requirements for the portfolio.

Regards,
Dan

Dear DanYeomans,

Yes, you can use CuteNews fro your portfolio, it doesn't contradict the license restrictions.

Best regards,
CN Support team