1 (edited by 2014-03-26 13:43:59)

Topic: CN 2.0.1 Archives and Pagination Problem

Hello,

There seem to be some problem with the active news pagination when news are being send to the archives.

Whenever I archive X number of news to the archives, the active news pagination will not change at all. For example,

My news page only show 2 news, $number="2";
I have 12 news, this means I have 6 pages.
I archived 10 news to the archives, I left 2 active news. (Take note $only_active = TRUE; is present)
When I view my news page, I only have 2 active news which is correct. However, the pagination is still 6 pages. When I click on page 2, it shows "No entries to show". This goes for page 3, 4, 5 and 6.

In 1.5.3, the archive news will no longer generate the pagination. This means, after I archive 10 news, I should only have 1 page with 2 active news left without any pagination.

Is it possible for you guys to look into this and fix it? Thanks.

Re: CN 2.0.1 Archives and Pagination Problem

Hello,

There seem to be some problem with the active news pagination when news are being send to the archives.

Whenever I archive X number of news to the archives, the active news pagination will not change at all. For example,

My news page only show 2 news, $number="2";
I have 12 news, this means I have 6 pages.
I archived 10 news to the archives, I left 2 active news. (Take note $only_active = TRUE; is present)
When I view my news page, I only have 2 active news which is correct. However, the pagination is still 6 pages. When I click on page 2, it shows "No entries to show". This goes for page 3, 4, 5 and 6.

In 1.5.3, the archive news will no longer generate the pagination. This means, after I archive 10 news, I should only have 1 page with 2 active news left without any pagination.

Is it possible for you guys to look into this and fix it? Thanks.

Hi,

I have the same problem tonight after upgrading to cutenews 2.0.2 is there a fix now?