1 (edited by 2014-08-22 22:30:16)

Topic: The comments disappear after a few days

Any comment that is written will disappear after a few days (the file comments.txt becomes white). I do not know why. Please help me. Tell me what should I attach file, which you need to check to help me and I'll do it. It's a very serious problem, so please, can someone help me? Thank you.

P.S.: I use CuteNews 1.4.7, and I want to stay with this. I do not want to upgrade, for various errors encountered during migration.

---

Qualsiasi commento che viene scritto scompare dopo qualche giorno (il file comments.txt diventa bianco). Non so per quale motivo. Vi prego di aiutarmi. Ditemi quali file devo allegare, quali avete bisogno di controllare per aiutarmi e io lo farò. E' un problema gravissimo, quindi perfavore, qualcuno può aiutarmi? Grazie.

P.S.: Io uso Cutenews 1.4.7, e voglio rimanere con questo. Non voglio aggiornarlo, per vari errori riscontrati durante la migrazione.

Re: The comments disappear after a few days

Any comment that is written will disappear after a few days (the file comments.txt becomes white). I do not know why. Please help me. Tell me what should I attach file, which you need to check to help me and I'll do it. It's a very serious problem, so please, can someone help me? Thank you.

P.S.: I use CuteNews 1.4.7, and I want to stay with this. I do not want to upgrade, for various errors encountered during migration.

---

Qualsiasi commento che viene scritto scompare dopo qualche giorno (il file comments.txt diventa bianco). Non so per quale motivo. Vi prego di aiutarmi. Ditemi quali file devo allegare, quali avete bisogno di controllare per aiutarmi e io lo farò. E' un problema gravissimo, quindi perfavore, qualcuno può aiutarmi? Grazie.

P.S.: Io uso Cutenews 1.4.7, e voglio rimanere con questo. Non voglio aggiornarlo, per vari errori riscontrati durante la migrazione.

Dear Nintendomi,

Which operating system is used on the server with CuteNews?

P.S.: It is still better to upgrade to the latest version.

Best regards,
CN Support team

3 (edited by 2014-11-06 20:46:45)

Dear Nintendomi,

Which operating system is used on the server with CuteNews?

P.S.: It is still better to upgrade to the latest version.

Thanks for the reply!

I know it would be better to upgrade, but finding many errors after upgrading, . So I can not update.

I do not understand what you mean by "operating system" of the server? Could you give me an example?
I use a server on Altervista.org

What kind of errors do you have when migrating to the new version? We will help you fix them and the problem of comments disappearing should never disturb you again.

Best regards,
CN Support team

5 (edited by Bianca69 2019-02-19 04:52:37)

You actually deactivate it, and once you do that all your comments, likes, shares, post and everything associated with your profile disappears like it never existed tutuapp android.