1 (edited by 2015-01-13 16:03:38)

Topic: [BUG]Media Manager Thumbs-CN 2.0.2

Hello,

I've possibly discovered a couple small bugs in CN 2.0.2
This is regarding the Media manager and how it handles thumbnails.

[BUG 1]
Upon deleting an image no longer needed from Media Manager, CuteNews fails to delete its corresponding Thumbnail.
This can lead to many orphan .thumb. files left on the server.

[BUG 2]
In the Media manager, if you select the Check all box and then regenerate the thumbs. CuteNews will regenerate thumbs for the selected images PLUS regenerate Thumbs for the Thumbnail files that are already present on the server, regardless if you can see the .thumb. files in media manager or not.
This results in many duplicate .thumbs. generated and saved to the server.

If you need better clarification on either or both of these I will be happy to help.

The new version 2 of CuteNews is the best yet, keep up the great work!  https://cutephp.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/specool.gif

EDIT: Just saw the Bug Tracker Option...  I will resubmit these bugs there as well.

Re: [BUG]Media Manager Thumbs-CN 2.0.2

Actually my resizer doens't even work.
And we have the same 2.0.2

TFancher, Tano87
Thank you for your feedback! The bugs will be fixed in the nearest future.

Best regards,
CN Support team

If the image you are uploading is not bigger than the Size stated in the System Configuration->Max Image Width, then the Thumbnail resizer wont kick in. The system will just scale your image as a thumbnail.  The default setting is 400px Wide I believe. So I would check and make sure you don't have some large number in that field, if so back it down to 400 so the Media Manager will continue to load up quickly.

TFancher, Tano87
Thank you for your feedback! The bugs will be fixed in the nearest future.

Thanks for looking into it!   https://cutephp.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/specool.gif

You need to check the PHP settings on your web-server. In order for the resizing function to work correctly, you need to have the GD extension enabled.

Best regards,
CN Support team