1 (edited by 2015-02-27 18:54:20)

Topic: version 2.9.2 new template

Hi
I have a new installation of cutnews and want to create new templates. I can't find out how to do this. there is just the option to alter the Default template and save it! but not to rename it. the help buttons dont work and the internal documentation appears to be no different to version 1.4.6.

It appears that the user has to select Clone Template and name the file that he has created by altering the default file. https://cutephp.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

Re: version 2.9.2 new template

There's an error in Clone Template, which will be fixed soon. After that you will be able to edit templates by cloning and removing the old versions.

Best regards,
CN Support team

There's an error in Clone Template, which will be fixed soon. After that you will be able to edit templates by cloning and removing the old versions.

Thanks.

Geoff

4 (edited by 2015-03-06 20:47:23)

So if i read this right.. we cannot make new templates? or am i reading this wrong?

EDIT: NVM i have just figured it out.. was clicking the wrong buttons in wrong order...

So if i read this right.. we cannot make new templates? or am i reading this wrong?

EDIT: NVM i have just figured it out.. was clicking the wrong buttons in wrong order...

You can create new templates based not only on Default templates.

Best regards,
CN Support team