1 (edited by 2015-05-25 07:41:43)

Topic: System conf %site Not working in 2.0.3

Hi guys the %site page in dashboard/maintenance/system conf is blank I cant seem to get it to work but its working fine in my 2.0.2 version of cute news.

Any Ideas is this just me or is this happening to everyone ?

2 (edited by 2015-04-25 12:26:05)

Re: System conf %site Not working in 2.0.3

Still no answer from support you Havant answered my bug tracker submission either.
And you aspect me to buy your product lol .

This problem doesn't occur in linux-based systems. Do you use web server in Linux or Windows?

It's impossible to understand the reason for the error without additional debug info. Try disabling debug by editing the core/init.php file.

Replace

define('DEV_DEBUG', false);

with

define('DEV_DEBUG', true);

Then click on %site. If you receive any message, copy it and paste on our forum.
Don't forget to immediately replace  'true' with 'false' again in the init.php file.

Best regards,
CN Support team

This problem doesn't occur in linux-based systems. Do you use web server in Linux or Windows?

It's impossible to understand the reason for the error without additional debug info. Try disabling debug by editing the core/init.php file.

Replace

define('DEV_DEBUG', false);

with

define('DEV_DEBUG', true);

Then click on %site. If you receive any message, copy it and paste on our forum.
Don't forget to immediately replace  'true' with 'false' again in the init.php file.

Hi I set debug to true and received no message.

However  I am using easy php dev server which is windows based but when my site goes live it will be on a linux based server so I shouldn't have any problems then and I wont need %site till then so all is ok .

Thank you for reply

In the file core/modules/maint.php you need to replace

$epath = spsep($path, DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR);

with

$epath = spsep($path, '/');

and

$path = implode(DIRECTORY_SEPARATOR, $epath);

with

$path = implode('/', $epath);

Best regards,
CN Support team