1 (edited by 2015-05-27 15:40:21)

Topic: Migration from 1.4.6 to 2.0.3 news is displaying HTML tags

Hi

I have successfully migrated from CuteNews 1.4.6 to 2.0.3 the trouble is all my news is now showing the HTML tags https://cutephp.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

Can anyone help with this issue as my website is now spoilt. my website

Re: Migration from 1.4.6 to 2.0.3 news is displaying HTML tags

Hi

I have successfully migrated from CuteNews 1.4.6 to 2.0.3 the trouble is all my news is now showing the HTML tags https://cutephp.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/sad.gif

Can anyone help with this issue as my website is now spoilt. my website

Update:  Please note that if I open a news article in the CKEditor and then save it using the Edit button without making any changes the article renders the HTML correctly.

My Home page has some CuteNews articles that I have managed to publish correctly by opening them in the CKEditor. However, pagination gets spoilt for some reason.  I will choose a different website page and ensure that I put any articles that are managed by CuteNews into the CKEditor. This should result in a fault free page.

Update:  Please note that if I open a news article in the CKEditor and then save it using the Edit button without making any changes the article renders the HTML correctly.

My Home page has some CuteNews articles that I have managed to publish correctly by opening them in the CKEditor. However, pagination gets spoilt for some reason.  I will choose a different website page and ensure that I put any articles that are managed by CuteNews into the CKEditor. This should result in a fault free page.

UPDATE: I have had to revert back to to CuteNews 1.4.6 because there has been no response from support and other users to help. I still need to update another of my websites as it is too large even though there is less than 400 news articles.

UPDATE: I have had to revert back to to CuteNews 1.4.6 because there has been no response from support and other users to help. I still need to update another of my websites as it is too large even though there is less than 400 news articles.

No response from Support?