Topic: News item 2 language

I write the news in 2 languages and I use 2 templates for each language. In system confugiration the month-list gives the month in dutch...thats oke but I wanna use english names for the months for the messages in english. In the template I use {month} which take the months from the month-list which are in dutch...is there a way to overrule the dutchnames for the months in a template?

Re: News item 2 language

I write the news in 2 languages and I use 2 templates for each language. In system confugiration the month-list gives the month in dutch...thats oke but I wanna use english names for the months for the messages in english. In the template I use {month} which take the months from the month-list which are in dutch...is there a way to overrule the dutchnames for the months in a template?

I solved the problem by using {date} in the templates for the english news. {date} takes the date and time from the system which is in english. In system confugiration you can set the php variables for time and date...so problem solved.