Re: How to migrate 2.0.2 to 2.0.3 ?

Any Support Team Available here? https://cutephp.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif

I've tested with your updates.

No error PHP but many problems.

The website is too long to load (3x more than the version 2.0.2).

+1

For the moment, my website is on 2.0.2 for this problem.

First you should check your error, speed of server or also space in your device.

Mattt07 wrote:

Hi Support Team,

I use your code (related news) :look what you made me do lyrics and when a news is shown, sometimes there is a blank link with the date 1 January 1970. No problem on 2.0.2

So, I've re-upload version 2.0.2 // note : when I upload old files, I've to clean the cookies in my browser so as to have the website online, if not, the page is all blank. Maybe a problem with cookies in the new version ? don't know...

Could you fix this two problem ?

Best regards.

Сould you kindly provide more details on the error.

1. Does the website take more time to load while just displaying news without filtering or when choosing tags, searching or something similar? If the site takes more time to load while displaying news with no filter and there are a lot of news items there, then it is due to the fact that we decided not to use Meta-indexes anymore, since they ruined pagination. If it turns out that it hapens for that reason, we will we will add caching

Can you also give us the number of news items together with archives you currently have?

2. What kind of blank page do you receive, how and where from?
Where exactly do you see the date 1 January 1970 displayed?