Topic: Cutenews: Event-Calender

Hello,

i want use cutenews as event-calender,
there a way to post an article when the date is set in the future?

best regards

Re: Cutenews: Event-Calender

Yes.

Best regards,
CN Support team

Yes.

Yes posting is not the problem but how can i display it.

If the Date set for example 09. April 2015

Yes posting is not the problem but how can i display it.

If the Date set for example 09. April 2015

No way to display news there date are set in future?

Unfortunately, Cutenews has a strict limit on news displaying date.
You can create a news item and set it to be published in the future, but the users will see it only when it's a particular day. This is an architectural solution and it can't be adjusted. You can take a risk by changing the processing of news display date in core/core.php and correcting variable $date_out in the cn_get_news setting.

Best regards,
CN Support team

Unfortunately, Cutenews has a strict limit on news displaying date.
You can create a news item and set it to be published in the future, but the users will see it only when it's a particular day. This is an architectural solution and it can't be adjusted. You can take a risk by changing the processing of news display date in core/core.php and correcting variable $date_out in the cn_get_news setting.

Thank you Support_Team,

i don't really unterstand what happens in core.php so i don't want to change the code.
i will try to found a solution with additional fields.

I too would like to use cute news as an events manager. Using the published date would be ideal if there is a away of displaying future news. I have looked in core.php at $date_out but cannot seem to get cutenews to display future posts. Any help would be appreciated.