Topic: Copyright Position

I wanted to change position to copyright can be?
how can I do?
http://hostpics.altervista.org/uploads/1447088329.png

Re: Copyright Position

Hello Astro86,

Unfortunately, the copyright position can not be replaced, it is a strictly placed field in every part of news row, according to CuteNews rules.

Best regards,
CN Support team

Copyright position can not be changed. It is restricted.

Real Estate Website Development - Wordpress Development Los Angeles

If you have anything else to add then change otherwise centre position looks awesome.

Real Estate Website Development - Wordpress Development Los Angeles

5 (edited by angelicalane85 2017-10-10 09:26:17)

I think it can be change from template.php file. I never done this before but hope it will work for you.

Is it possible to change it?

7 (edited by Muhammadahmed 2023-08-11 06:54:39)

One common problem encountered when developing a website for GulfCareerz using HTML and CSS is responsive design and mobile compatibility. Ensuring that the website looks and functions well across different devices and screen sizes can be a challenge. Issues may arise with elements not resizing or stacking correctly, text or images appearing too small or too large, or navigation menus becoming difficult to use on smaller screens. Solving this problem requires implementing responsive design techniques, such as using media queries, fluid layouts, and optimizing images for different screen resolutions. Testing the website thoroughly on various devices and using browser developer tools can help identify and address any responsiveness issues, providing users with a seamless experience regardless of the device they are using.