Re: CuteNews 1.4.7

I appreciate the updated version, thanks guys. I do have suggestions on improvements though, were do I post these? John

I appreciate the updated version, thanks guys. I do have suggestions on improvements though, were do I post these? John

post suggestions here:

https://cutephp.com/forum/index.php?showforum=3

28 (edited by 2012-10-23 10:13:13)

Dear Users!

Thank you for your discussion on our forum. We appreciate your comments and your criticism.  Many of your suggestions we will accept for consideration and try to handle in the near future. For your convenience, we will soon release a feedback form that will allow all users to contact our support team for professional assistance in all of matters related to our project. We will write about this form in an additional post. So, please keep an eye on our news.
Please also pay your attention to our previous news, which has been recently edited: we've added some details concerning the changes in the CuteNews 1.4.7 update.
As for the CuteNews future, we look forward for your further cooperation. Your comments, feature suggestions, bug reports, etc. are always welcome! Our programmers are always diligently working to resolve possible problems as soon as possible.

and you checked on the form on htmlslashes - xss ?

Note by (lKj)
All of the posts below were users who seem like spam — halfway relevant posts by users who only make 1-3 posts and then never appear again. All of these users had a link in their profile to a website, usually about car rentals, finance products, SEO consulting... the usual sort of spam topics.
The only thing I edit is the 'Website' field of such users. I don't touch any signatures, which sometimes also contain links to websites but which are — luckily — not shown in posts.
Since I don't want to get into trouble, I figure that setting them to invisible is a better means so that the posts can be put back if the administrators feel differently about this issue.
Just let me know and I won't ever touch / modify someone else's posts, even the most obvious spam. I'm just trying to help.

29 (edited by 2012-07-31 07:20:04)

Unacceptable

good news.

31 (edited by 2012-09-15 13:09:51)

Just updated on my site, from 1.4.6 to 1.4.7. On my script I modified two things: the first is the year choose in a pair of dropdown (this one), the second consists of some css attributes in search.php because a page wasn't displayed correctly due to my global css. The first thing is now officially fixed in 1.4.7, while for the second one I just did not replace that file, keeping the old version. At the moment it seems to work everything properly, hoping it is so in the facts...

Thanks for instruction provided for CuteNews 1.4.7..i find it useful.

Welcome to the CuteNews. CuteNews is a FREE, powerful and easy-to-use news management system based on flat files as a storage with search function, file ...

When I found this site I was sure this site are pretty nice.I read this informations and help me so much and I hope can help more people like me

thanks for sharing useful information to us, I will bookmark your page.

Good news for cutephp user, hope receive latest news with more fixed bugs.

37 (edited by 2014-12-22 09:51:30)

HI all.. I am new here. I want to know the latest version of cutenews. Where can i get correct info?

It is such a excellent news.

Say, you got a nice post.Really thank you! Really Cool.

Muchos Gracias for your forum.Much thanks again. Want more.

I really enjoy the article.Really looking forward to read more. Much obliged.

wow, awesome forum topic.Thanks Again. Really Cool.

I truly appreciate this forum topic.Thanks Again. Fantastic.

Thanks a lot for the article.Thanks Again. Want more.

I am so grateful for your forum topic.Much thanks again. Will read on...

I am so grateful for your forum.Much thanks again. Awesome.

Muchos Gracias for your forum.Much thanks again. Want more.

Thanks a lot for the forum post.Much thanks again. Cool.

wow, awesome article.Really looking forward to read more. Will read on...

Some truly select forum posts on this web site , saved to fav.