Topic: What is the latest HTML and CSS Version?

Please suggest me latest version of HTML and CSS Version which are easily implement in different types of platform.

2 (edited by 2014-09-24 10:08:31)

Re: What is the latest HTML and CSS Version?

Hi, myzealit!

The latest published HTML version is HTML5 developed by World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and WHATWG. It has new elements that support multimedia such as <video>, <audio> and <canvas>. HTML5 works hand-in-hand with the latest published version of CSS which is CSS3. CSS3 "has been split into 'modules'. It contains the 'old CSS specification' (which has been split into smaller pieces). In addition, new modules are added." Some of these modules are the text effects, box model, 2D/3D transformations , etc. CSS3 is still under development while HTML 5 is undergoing its first minor revision called HTML5.1.

I hope this helps. Thank you.

The latest version of HTML and CSS are as below
HTML5
CSS = 3

As HTML5 and CSS3 are the latest versions, the link shows some more info about HTML 5 and CSS3: http://code.tutsplus.com/tutorials/html-5-...using--net-5708

Yes HTML 5 is the latest version which is in trend now. This version have some additional features and concepts comparatively. The output of this version is good. See some of the coding of HTML 5 with examples here

The HTML5 is the latest version of HTML.
The most interesting new elements are:
New semantic elements like <header>, <footer>, <article>, and <section>.
New form controls like number, date, time, calendar, and range.
New graphic elements: <svg> and <canvas>.
New multimedia elements: <audio> and <video>.
CSS3 is the latest standard for CSS.
CSS3 is completely backwards-compatible with earlier versions of CSS.
If you need any writing hep then you can use this custom essay writing service for best support.

Never put css style definitions inside your template. Always add css to the page where you have the CN include code.

more information:
Well this isn't that difficult. All you need to know is that Cutenews sends back html only to a browser. So on the server the CN include code is replaced by the html of the articles (templates). If you understand this then it's just a matter of using css like you do for other components on your webpage.
Add the css classes to your stylesheet /<style> tags and inside the templates you make reference to the css classes like

Hey what a brilliant post I have come across and believe me I have been searching out for this similar kind of post for past a week and hardly came across this. Thank you very much and will look for more postings from you.

CodeLobster publishes the CodeLobster PHP Edition version 5.8.1, an IDE for HTML, CSS, PHP and JavaScript, with code highlighting, debugger, auto-complete, etc., and built-in support for several CMS'es (SVN, Git, SASS, LESS, Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress, Symfony, etc.). (Windows; free version (without CMS support), Lite version and Professional version). this version was launched in January this year.

The latest HTML and CSS versions to reach Recommendation status are HTML 4.01 and CSS 2.0.
CSS 3 is a group of specifications, not a specification in its own right. A number of them have reached Candidate Recommendation status, but support is nowhere near as wide as for CSS 2.1.

11 (edited by 2016-06-06 07:52:36)

Hey guys! Thanks for info. I've actually heard some rumours about HTML 6. I couldn't find any info when it's gonna be released. Does anyone have an idea? HTML 5 introduced some great improvements and I'm really curious about HTML 6. Or these are just rumours and they're not working on HTML 6 at all?

Anna

12 (edited by 2016-06-15 07:35:31)

HTML 5 is the next major version of HTML. It introduces a bunch of new elements that will make our pages more semantic. This will make it a lot easier for search engines and screenreaders to navigate our pages, and improve the web experience for everyone. In addition, HTML 5 will also include fancy APIs for drawing graphics on screen, storing data offline, dragging and dropping, and a lot more.

CSS 3 builds upon the principles about styles, selectors and the cascade that we know so well from earlier versions of CSS. It adds loads of new features, including new selectors, pseudo-classes and properties. Using these new features it becomes a lot easier to set up your layout.

Thanks for The post,

Interestingly, when the html completely kill Flash.. https://cutephp.com/forum/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

CSS3 is the latest standard for CSS. CSS3 has been split into "modules". It contains the "old CSS specification" (which has been split into smaller pieces). In addition, new modules are added. HTML 5 is the latest one and it came with numerous new application and new element.

15 (edited by wingsio 2016-07-18 09:58:01)

I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post.

16 (edited by ryanrodrigo 2016-09-08 04:14:42)

WebOutGateway wrote:

Hi, myzealit!

The latest published HTML version is HTML5 developed by World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) and WHATWG. It has new elements that support multimedia such as <video>, <audio> and <canvas>. HTML5 works hand-in-hand with the latest published version of CSS which is CSS3. CSS3 "has been split into 'modules'. It contains the 'old CSS specification' (which has been split into smaller pieces). In addition, new phenq review 2016 are added." Some of these modules are the text effects, box model, 2D/3D transformations , etc. CSS3 is still under development while HTML 5 is undergoing its first minor revision called HTML5.1.

I hope this helps. Thank you.

Thank you for mentioning new tags in HTML5. I looked into it and found that HTML5 makes navigating our pages for search engines easier. API is also more user friendly and attractive. it also makes easy to create Dynamic HTML pages.

HTML5 is latest HTML version, CSS3 is latest

The latest version in 2016 of HTML is HTML 5.1 and CSS the current and latest version is CSS 3.

HTML latest  is HTML 5.1 and CSS the current and latest version is CSS 3. 
That's truly

thank you bro, i found your topic very great and helpfull for me.

21 (edited by leonaegonzales 2017-01-16 08:44:43)

The css is used to describe the presentation of documents that are written in the hyper text markup language.The css ia considered as a corner technology when comparing with the HTML and java script language.

myzealit wrote:

Please suggest me latest version of HTML and CSS Version which are easily implement in different types of platform.

Latest HTML Version = HTML 5.2
CSS Version = CSS3

And these both are core technologies for building Web pages.

JackPonting wrote:
myzealit wrote:

Latest HTML Version = HTML 5.2
CSS Version = CSS3

And these both are core technologies for building Web pages.

Thanks Jack for sharing latest information of HTML & CSS Version with us.

24 (edited by priyab.mba 2017-06-23 13:50:01)

HTML latest  is HTML 5.1 and CSS the current and latest version is CSS 3. We provide Best PHP Training in Chennai

25 (edited by priyab.mba 2017-06-23 13:47:23)

HTML latest  is HTML 5.1 and CSS the current and latest version is CSS 3.