Topic: playlists from youtube problem

Hello,
I have problem with playlists from Youtube.
When I add link to Youtube movie between [youtube]…[/youtube] on my page it is showed as Youtube frame. But when I add link to playlist it is showing as link www. I tried to paste html code <iframe>…</iframe> from sharing YT but system return:
“403 Forbidden
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /Panel/index.php on this server.
Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.”
How can I solve my problem?
Thanks for help.

Re: playlists from youtube problem

Hello gotong,

Could you please give more information? Please give us the detailed code, how you make it or where do you get it.

Thanks!

Best regards,
CN Support team

hello,
it is problem with html code.  when i paste <a href=""></a>, <iframe>…</iframe> or anything other and click save system shows error 403 as in post up. Maybe problem is in access to files on my server?  I use Total Commander and I have 644 on files and  755 on directories.
i use CKEditor

Hello gotong,

Let`s make it clear step by step:

1. Is your administrative panel located in the /Panel/index.php? Can you call this URL (/Panel/index.php) in the web browser?
2. Is the text, such as [youtube]…[/youtube] saved successfully, and the link still looks like /Panel/index.php?
3. When you save <iframe> and other tags, does it still go to /Panel/index.php ?

It is likely that access to /Panel/index.php is limited via chmod, or in the server settings (if all the above points are correct). It is also possible that .htaccess restricts the access due to the certain rules.

Thank you!

Best regards,
CN Support team

hello, you don't understand me.
when I paste html code  from YouTube
"<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/videoseries?list=PLBnw1Cr4yhD_puVKvjtM7qpa8nc4hVPcY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>"
to CkEditor in html mode and I click save, web browser shows me 403 Forbidden.
when I copy e.g. <a href=""> code i haven't problem.

hello,
you have some suggestions, what i cann do with this problem.
You make fix for CN?