Re: What is the latest HTML and CSS Version?

We simply says that HTML5.2 and CSS3 are the latest versions.Thanks to give this oppertunity to discuss. - https://cloudsolz.com/

It is interesting to me whether there will be any alternatives to HTML 5.2 and CSS3 in the nearest future? Or will they stay the main langueges for front-end development?

28 (edited by nicolearch02 2017-07-04 05:49:30)

If you are a developer or a designer so you should know about the basic of HTML and CSS right ?? HTML stands for (Hyper-Text-Markup-Language) and CSS stands for (Cascading Style Sheet) this for those who don't know. As a teacher of an assignment assistance I know who to teach others perfectly so basically for example HTML is a map of a building and CSS is a style of that building. I hope you all understand that what I meant to say.

I believe it's HTML5 and CSS3.1 tho. But i might be wrong. I'm kinda far from it :<

Latest HTML version is HTML 5
Now I define HTML 4 vs HTML 5
* Basically, HTML4 used common structures like: ‘header’, ‘column’ etc.
* But HTML5 is developed keeping in mind the usage of modern websites. New tags have been added: ‘header’ for headings; ‘nav’ for website navigation block; ‘footer’ for bottom lines in web page; ‘section’, ‘article’ or ‘aside’ for particular sections such as blogs, etc.

Error handling

HTML4 supports what is called ‘tag soup’, this is, the ability to write malformed code and have it corrected into a valid document. But the problem is that rules for doing this aren’t written anywhere, so developers just have to test malformed documents in various browsers (especially Internet Explorer) to handle any errors. Also, HTML4 lacks rules for parsing, which makes it more difficult to handle errors.

HTML5 is attempting to solve this, so that browser developers can standardize and save time and money. It is also more flexible to handle inaccurate syntax, and it specifies the rules related to the parsing and lexing.

APIs

HTML5 introduces a number of APIs (application programming interfaces) that help in creating Web applications, like:
Drag and drop
Offline database storage
Document edition
Canvas 2D, that makes it easier to integrate video elements.
Browser support

HTML4 is the markup language used for writing websites worldwide, and it is supported by all web browsers.
Although HTML5 is not yet an official standard, all major browsers (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer) support most of its features.
Multimedia features

HTML4 needed external software, like Flash, to play videos and multimedia content. This sometimes caused problems due to incompatibility, etc.
HTML5 can embed video on web-pages without using any special software. It is also said to be capable of playing video games (8-bit) on the browser itself.

Major Differences Between CSS2 and CSS3:

CSS3 is divided into many different documents called Modules. Every module adds new capability or extends features defined in CSS2 over preserving backward compatibility. Work on CSS3 started around the time of publication of the original CSS2 recommendation.
Because of the modularization in CSS3, every modules has different stability and is in different status.
The CSS3 version supports many more browsers than CSS2.
CSS3 has other added features such as new combinator, new CSS selectors, new pseudo-elements and new style properties.

nicolearch02 wrote:

If you are a developer or a designer so you should know about the basic of HTML and CSS right ?? HTML stands for (Hyper-Text-Markup-Language) and CSS stands for (Cascading Style Sheet) this for those who don't know. As a teacher of an academic essay writing I know who to teach others perfectly so basically for example HTML is a map of a building and CSS is a style of that building. I hope you all understand that what I meant to say.

Yes I understand what you want to saying..
Thanks..

As Expected This Time Also You Can Book SRH IPL Tickets Online Booking By Just Paying 500 Rs For Each Ticket.  Please Note City by City Price Gets Decided, Sometime Price May Be lower Then How to Book Sun risers Hyderabad Tickets IPL 2018.

I want to create HTML website any suggestion what is the best platform to take the best tips to learn HTML.

Now my website is wordpress, i want to change in HTML.

34 (edited by Sean346 2019-01-23 04:46:36)

HTML 5.1 and CSS the current and latest version is CSS 3.
Try it and share your experiences.

35 (edited by annakieu541 2020-06-29 06:43:49)

The latest version of HTML is HTML 5, which has changed the face of web page design. The latest version of CSS is CSS 3. Both of these versions work together to create interactive desktop applications that work on both a desktop browser and a mobile browser.
Reference: https://proweb365.com/

36 (edited by Ureni 2020-10-15 06:13:43)

The latest version of HTML is HTML 5, which has changed the face of web page design.
The latest version of CSS is CSS 3 Feed.Kroger.com