1 (edited by perpetualwarr 2017-07-24 07:32:47)

Topic: Problem with news pagination

Hi,

if I set news per page to be 5, I do get pagination links, but they lead to strange path: {myNewsFolder}/index/list-5 for example, and if I click previous it goes back to {myNewsFolder}/index/list-0. That is a problem since pages are not styled with my css.

Another problem is I don't wanna see that path in address bar.

Anyone can help how can I apply my own styles to them since they are generated dynamically (I suppose) and how to not see them in address bar ? I woudl love just to have mysite.com/news/ all the time, regardless on pagination and what page I'm on.

I know questions are pretty noobish, but help would be very much appreciated.

EDIT:
I just googled some stuff and I see it was supposed to show index.php?start_from_5 or something like that. But now it generates different list pages ? Is this change in the new version or something is broken ? How can I fix it ? I wanna stay on the same page (in my case: mysite.com/news/index.php).

Re: Problem with news pagination

Hello,

It is possible to switch to a different type of page numbering, it is enough to disable Rewrite Engine in the settings

Dashboard > System configurations > Rewrite > Use rewrite engine

Best regards,
CN Support team

Re: Problem with news pagination

Support_Team wrote:

Hello,

It is possible to switch to a different type of page numbering, it is enough to disable Rewrite Engine in the settings

Dashboard > System configurations > Rewrite > Use rewrite engine

Worked, thanks !