Re: What is the latest HTML and CSS Version?

In terms of implementation, the majority of web browsers today implement what is called "CSS3" (a collection of aforementioned standards) which means things like web animations, gradients, certain selectors, etc.

There's currently nothing called "CSS4" but we may very well group a set of upcoming standards under that label (or even "CSS3.1").That is what we seo services cochin thinks

myzealit wrote:

Please suggest me latest version of HTML and CSS Version which are easily implement in different types of platform.

Latest HTML Version = HTML 5.2
CSS Version = CSS3

And these both are core technologies for building Web pages.

A CV Folks, A leading CV writing company London provide best CV Writing help.

JackPonting wrote:
myzealit wrote:

Please suggest me latest version of HTML and CSS Version which are easily implement in different types of platform.

Latest HTML Version = HTML 5.2
CSS Version = CSS3

And these both are core technologies for building Web pages.

Thanks Jack for sharing latest information of HTML & CSS Version with us.

Worried about your dissertation? Get best dissertation service at Quality Dissertation UK.

29 (edited by priyab.mba 2017-06-23 13:50:01)

HTML latest  is HTML 5.1 and CSS the current and latest version is CSS 3. We provide Best PHP Training in Chennai

30 (edited by priyab.mba 2017-06-23 13:47:23)

HTML latest  is HTML 5.1 and CSS the current and latest version is CSS 3.

We simply says that HTML5.2 and CSS3 are the latest versions.Thanks to give this oppertunity to discuss. - https://cloudsolz.com/

It is interesting to me whether there will be any alternatives to HTML 5.2 and CSS3 in the nearest future? Or will they stay the main langueges for front-end development?

Awesome college assignments done for you that will make your life easier.

33 (edited by Liamwayne02 2017-07-01 07:16:42)

HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) and CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) they both are important if you are a new to development side. Coursework help

34 (edited by nicolearch02 2017-07-04 05:49:30)

If you are a developer or a designer so you should know about the basic of HTML and CSS right ?? HTML stands for (Hyper-Text-Markup-Language) and CSS stands for (Cascading Style Sheet) this for those who don't know. As a teacher of an assignment assistance I know who to teach others perfectly so basically for example HTML is a map of a building and CSS is a style of that building. I hope you all understand that what I meant to say.

The game is best known for its dark sense of humor and its graphic violence. Expect to see a lot of blood and guts. Your goal is to go far across each level without letting your character get hurt. The game is over even the smallest body part injuries. It takes much patience to finish the goal. Is this much challenging? Make your best efforts to survive in this glory and funny game. We can find a way to break through Even if we can't find heaven, I'll walk through hell with you.
happy wheels

geometry dash
A player can easily look at adding a 200 X return on the game. While it may not offer the class leading graphics, its gameplay can be quite addictive

I believe it's HTML5 and CSS3.1 tho. But i might be wrong. I'm kinda far from it :<

homework assignment help online

Thanks for your information...

http://www.carvinc.com/php-training-in-chennai.php

Thanks for sharing your wealthy information.This is one of the excellent posts which I have seen.I go through your all of your article, but this article is the best one. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such an excellent post.write my paper