Topic: New, clean install of 2.1.2 but still claims I'm running 2.1.0

I have downloaded and did a clean fresh install of 2.1.2 (deleted entire cutenews folder on the server) but it still says I have installed 2.1.0 and should upgrade.
Any ideas?

With "2.1.0" I aslo browser issues, when I want to upload a picture, I have to use Google Chrome, to see that I have to allow to "load unsafe scripts" first to be able to add a picture ad resizing doesn't work too.

My provider uses php 7.1/7.2. Is this an incompatibility issue?

Please advise

2 (edited by magarychnew 2018-09-30 08:42:39)

Re: New, clean install of 2.1.2 but still claims I'm running 2.1.0

I have the same issue, please help.
DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone with 4K camera review

You have version 2.1.2 installed, everything went fine. Please correct in the file 'core/init.php' to have

define('VERSION',       '2.1.2');

or download the new version. Thank you for the remark. We will correct the issue.

Best regards,
CN Support team

4 (edited by edwards 2019-04-09 13:25:36)

I have checked my download of 2.1.2 and it has:define('VERSION',       '2.1.0');

So why wasn't the 2.1.1 version corrrected? Correction my download version is 2.1.2  but when I upload it to the server it is 2.1.0! Solved: I have been using Expression Web 4 and it failed to refresh the init.php file.

Sorry about that. The version number has been fixed in the new installation file. This is not critical since the version is used only to check for new versions.

Best regards,
CN Support team