(2 replies, posted in Problem Solving / Help & Support)

Ok...so I finally figured out the problem for me. I found out in my webhosting, I had to upgrade my version of PHP to 5.6 or higher. Once I did that, it worked!

Ok...so I finally figured out the problem for me. I found out in my webhosting, I had to upgrade my version of PHP to 5.6 or higher. Once I did that, it worked!

Wojtek77 wrote:

I install cutenews.2.0.4 and get the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/bartelsk/www/olimpbase/cutenews.2.0.4/core/core.php on line 300

I did like you suggested and deleted lines 298-322...and it seemed ok until I logged in and all I got was a blank white page.

Having same issue. Hope they get a fix.

(2 replies, posted in Problem Solving / Help & Support)

Having same issue...Hope they get a fix...

(20 replies, posted in Problem Solving / Help & Support)

I recently downloaded the newest version....v2.0.4. I tried to install and when I entered the address to do the installation, I get an error. I seem to be able to install every other version but v2.0.4. When I try to get this newest version to install, I get this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home1/dekiscoo/public_html/movies/news1/core/core.php on line 300

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.